What Are You Wearing Today? (Ledger Edition)

sidneylo

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ledger, your chest looks like it was carved out of alabaster by a dying sculptor. In his last moments, he spent his life trying to perfect the human form, searching for the perfect shape. As the hours sped by he smoothed and finished his masterpiece, feeling his spirit dwindle with every move. The last petulant ray of sunlight faded away upon a somber scene; the artist, sprawled out upon his work, dead. But fulfilled.

/end whistlingthenightaway

if ledger did a sport freak. the protons in the large hadron collider would instantly smash and black holes would appear all over and wed be fucked

dude, that's okay tho.

cuz then sportsfreak would come and activate phase IV of the tesseract theorized abstract octachoron magnetic hovering hypercube which would then initiate biotechnological genetic manipulation on the micromolecular level for the super-sapien evolution, allowing the usage ofnanotech atom dematerializing projecting holodisplays,

THUS SAVING US ALL FROM CERTAIN DESTRUCTION.

Posted · Hidden by ledger, December 22, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by ledger, December 22, 2011 - No reason given

Yeh inaya chavs but i didnt think everyone wold know what i meant o gave a clthing description instead.

UMAD i am actually making some shirts as i speak well im drafting the pattern.

I think you should try a colour pic, even if the outfit is all b&w

He did this once. I'd like color shots too. Just to see how the different tones of grey and black work together as it does make a difference.

sportsfreak pose lookin' good though

No need for the photochoping the real thing is here out for some casual drinks wit friends that ended not so casually.(note exta shoe shot like sporksfreak).

hgfgfg.jpg

uuuuuuuuuwidunno IMHO needs a little neon blue, yellow and maybe some fuchsia?

oh, and sunglasses ofcourse

Posted · Hidden by ledger, December 22, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by ledger, December 22, 2011 - No reason given

The problem is that im shit at photography and i cant get my colour pics to be actually black(probably a combination of the shit camera and my poor skilz)they always end up being like an off brown colour but like a huge blob of cloth you cant see any of the texture or draping,duno if its cos everything else is white or what but if someone can tell me how to get past this i will post colours from now on.