Shaved patterns in your hair?

Guest Berget__

Guest Berget__

Im thinking about doing it... not really right now 'cause it will be too cold here in gothenburg...but sometime when spring comes again. i have only seen it a few times and I would like to know if anyone has any pictures of it. I've only found one of Djibril Cisse and it cant really help me decide.

UCL_3_May_Cisse2.jpg

I aint gotta get money man money get me

You know it sounds crazy but my fiend who is a pretty old school london punk would have his barber just shave random lines all around his head after a nice short haircut. It sounds crazy but it looks pretty damn cool. and when it would start to grow in it looked even better.

Granted he can also pull off a royal blue leather biker jacket and yellow creepers.

Quote: I remember Mass Appeal Magazine had a cover with a bunch of images of shaved patterns in people's hair. I think the inside had a few more pictures in it too.

I have scans/photos of that but I couldn't find them. I'm sure I didn't delete them. If anyone wants them I can try and find them again. icon_smile.gif

Guest Berget__
Quote:
Quote: I remember Mass Appeal Magazine had a cover with a bunch of images of shaved patterns in people's hair. I think the inside had a few more pictures in it too.

I have scans/photos of that but I couldn't find them. I'm sure I didn't delete them. If anyone wants them I can try and find them again. icon_smile.gif

--- Original message by Aotearoa on Oct 29, 2005 09:59 AM

That would be great. If you dont want to upload them you could just email them to me.

I aint gotta get money man money get me

Anthony Mason style BOOOOYEEEEEEE

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]