Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

yeah the only time I lag much (and I know it's me) is when I accidentally leave Transmission on. And jebeebus I am on PS3 sorry bro.

I think semaj is on 360 too maybe? I know he has one, but I'm not sure if he has SSF for that too. He's got a sick Deejay

49389.jpg

used this back in the days, i played 3rd strike as yun.

i first switched from game pad to stick when i played soul calibur 2, ipkus its a huge change at first but after a couple of hours of playing you should be good again.

wish i got into sf4 but i didnt, just waiting on MvC3 lol

edit: thought i should throw this up again for being so epic.

YnEWSO6NrQo

yeah i play with just a regular ps3 paddle....trying to switch over to a stick

I switched to stick during SF4 and man it sucked, I was worse for like a month trying to relearn everything, but it was worth it

and ya those are just the fightstick TEs, replaced plexi of the first one

so, I got my arcade stick yesterday. ROYALE spanked me in all but one match where I was using Dudley (I think he was Cammy or someone he doesn't use though). I was actually able to do stuff with Dudley that I couldn't do much with a pad. With that said I was especially terrible with my main, Ibuki.

I want to mod it at some point later, how hard is it to change shit out?

I want to mod it at some point later, how hard is it to change shit out?

not that hard at all, buttons are just snap ons, and the ball top is easy to replace aswell.

only thing annoying and to be careful about is pulling off the wires from the buttons, but overall its very simple.

not that hard at all, buttons are just snap ons, and the ball top is easy to replace aswell.

only thing annoying and to be careful about is pulling off the wires from the buttons, but overall its very simple.

the wires are a huge bitch, i really thought i was going to snap the metal connects on the buttons when trying to pry some of them off, most important is to put the PCB back in the way it came out, and to make a diagram of which colored wires go to which buttons, check this out:

4_bess6JHsY

http://kotaku.com/5637266/it-seems-yang--yung-are-indeed-in-super-street-fighter-iv-arcade

whoa, might have to get into the game now just because of this update.

i've noticed alot of people having sanwa sticks, but i wanted to ask did you guys keep the octo-gate or switch to a square gate? i personally have both, i just wanted to know the general preference people have.

http://kotaku.com/5637266/it-seems-yang--yung-are-indeed-in-super-street-fighter-iv-arcade

whoa, might have to get into the game now just because of this update.

i've noticed alot of people having sanwa sticks, but i wanted to ask did you guys keep the octo-gate or switch to a square gate? i personally have both, i just wanted to know the general preference people have.

the TE comes with a square gate, i switched mine to octo and like it better, took some getting used to at first, apparently the japanese cabinets have octo gates as well