Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

Dudley and Adon are too much fun. I'm really pleased with all the variety in Ranked matches so far, back in Vanilla I'd always just run into Ryu/Sagat, so Cody/Ryu/Sagat/Ibuki is at least some change.

Thank fuck her hadou has been sped up though, it was so shit in SFIV, I don't think I ever really used it apart from a fully charged one up close to finish a round.

There are plenty of advantages to a slow hadou though (see: Guile). Sak's new Ultra 2 having the option to be AA or ground is hella dope, and I'm pretty sure you can land it the same ways you could U1?

Played in a tourney day after launch. Was a lot of fun and appreciated the fact lots were using the new characters. I did well with T. Hawk but lost to a sick Cammy. T. Hawk is just a beast though, surprisingly quick and and close the gap real fast. His throw is brutal too.

Deejay is like a good guile. Couldn't figure Hakan out at all, was just slipping around and dodging fireballs by falling face first.

• 1 month later...

4th strike: Custom/rebalanced edit of 3s

BmOjyB5j0jc

3vs8ateOoX8

im glad the dude kept aegis reflector

cuz WE IN DA CLUB DOING AEGIS REFLECTOR

lLFx8uY6GwY

edit: whos going to evo next week? btw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

is that why you log off when we play, I always assumed aim barely uses any bandwidth at all

DUM what's your GT?

also, nobody posted about Yun/Yang, who's hyped?

06japanssf4.jpg

I can't wait because I love dive kicks (Cammy) and Rufus isn't really that fun to me (besides the dive kicks)

yea my internet sucks.

if my brother goes on his ipod touch and ims someone i feel it.

a youtube video? fucking awful. shit gets choppy for me.

but i'm pretty sure yours (jermaine's) internet is faster cause if we talk about download speeds i max out at like 100-120kb