Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

who do u guys main???

in SF4 I play mostly as Cammy, sometimes Balrog, started with Ken but he's kinda boring in this one

SF3 I never played too much for some reason even though I like it a lot but I main Ken and sometimes Remy

I'm up for some SF3 on GGPO or 2Dfighter

who do u guys main???

in SF4 I play mostly as Cammy, sometimes Balrog, started with Ken but he's kinda boring in this one

SF3 I never played too much for some reason even though I like it a lot but I main Ken and sometimes Remy

I'm up for some SF3 on GGPO or 2Dfighter

I main Honda and Rufus in SF4, the fattest characters in the game haha. Ken can be pretty sick with his mix ups and kara throw, like seen here:

and

but yeah, hes kind of limited in this game, in comparison to other characters like Ryu.

someday billy

we can play any fighting game im down as long as its 2-D and Capcom hahah

MvsC2 is my shit too but im waaaay out of practice

in all realness... that video with the Ken Parry to Super Combo finish was pretty epic... i had to watch it three times

im all about the slow fireball, dash jump med kick, low med kick fire ball, cancel into super shoryuken to fierce hadoken w Ryu...

also I love playing with Akuma... just fucking teleport all over the place and the air roll shit is deadly.. he is super weak though... and he always has two super moves.

ok ok

too much

does he have three available at all times?

the one you choose

that death thing (lp lp lk fp)

i cant remember what anything is called...

whats the other one?

iirc he has raging demon

EDIT: read this wrong

and God's Hand or some shiet, really weird hitbox but its kinda like Viper's Seismo in SFIV

• 2 weeks later...