denim experts: first pair of dry....?

sun

Im getting my first pair of dry jeans. Ive read a lot about different washing/wear methods on here, but i just want to clarify. Im afraid of messing them up.... I want to keep my jeans as dark as possible but still with some visible fading....

My plan for when i need to wash them is to hand wash in cold water with vegetable soap and hang dry for the first wash, and then dry clean for the any other cleaning that i may need after that so they dont fade anymore.

Is this a good plan? Should i wear for a long time before my first wash? because they will be loosing indigo that whole time and i don't want to loose a lot!

Finally, what is the best way to deal with stretching.... how can i keep them slim fitting and dark.

Thanks for any help

u have to understand , jeans like anything will age, regardless, just dry clean them thats wall u need, its like anything, u cant nevr keep them in the same condition from day u purchase.

put it this way, if it gets mess up, just go buy another pair....