IRAK NY Interview and Collection Preview

RedFoxxworth

Quote:

crap.

--- Original message by sarno on Oct 27, 2005 09:55 PM

Oh you're still here?

The genius that started the 'ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' thread,

"this site is so lame now."

Come on Sarno........I would like a bit more content form you son. You are currently on an F-

http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

You obviously don't know who he is and you obviously wouldn't say shit if you ever were around them in person... Keep hiding behind the keyboard... Tampon... shit...

Actin' bad like a kid at Six Flags...

Edited by RedFoxxworth on Oct 28, 2005 at 02:36 PM

ya dogs we be the shop liftin kings of NY dunny woooo you dont even kno we were taxin dildos n shit and now we started a clothing company and you should buy jus cause we "were" so cool stealing shit. Very good message for the people, and I will ignore you since your friends with them. That makes you a big festering pussy. Im sorry but just accept it.....If my comments bother you so much then it must be the truth....Now go steal some lunch money you turd

Like I said, sorry they sonned you out so hard, you're obviously mad heated, it must have been bad...

Just vent on-line more, it will make you feel better- it's safer than talking shit in person, right?

1) I don't rep shit.

2) You don't know me.

3) If these was in person you'd get fucked up QUICK.

4) You probably already got fucked up by them cause for some reason you started talking shit out of nowhere.

5) Getting the last word is pointless with you. You're a son who got fucked up by these kids so you vent online about it-- thats a pussy move. Thanks for helping to bump this thread up a bunch though!

Yaaaawn.