FS: Raf by Raf Colored-Collar Button-Down (S)

Servo2000

Pictures up soon.

Raf by Raf Simons size small white button-down in great condition (worn out a couple of times). This is the one from two or three seasons back with the colored collar detail (orange and blue stripes under the collar and around the neck). I never wear ties so it was pretty great while it fit me as it made the "air tie" look a little more intentional.

Measurements on request, but I would describe this as a pretty typical size small. It fit me pretty well when I bought it (when I was around a 46 / maybe on the 48 side of things) and would probably work best on someone a little taller than me (sleeves are of average length, meaning they're too long for my 5'7 self) but they could be altered easily.

Normal long-sleeves from this / last season seem to sit on Yoox for around $120 so $100 should be good.

Pictures

dsc0008oe9.jpg

(apologies for size on this one. Picture got fucked so bigger than this gets pixelated for whatever reason and I'm too lazy to take it again. Basically it's a white dress shirt.)

dsc0010nj4.jpg

In addition, I noticed there was some yellowing around the inside of the collar collar and some lint and stuff on the body (probably from being in my closet and not getting worn in so long). It could use a drycleaning, so I'm taking $40 off.

Down to $100 and shipping (which I can't imagine being more than a couple of dollars).

bump

$80 for this thing

Might try and get up a Size 1 A.P.C. short sleeve button-up from a season or two ago (before everything started to fit like a bag) as well as size Small Nom de Guerre button-up. Both white / light colored shirts with simple textiles, probably do around $80 for those as well - get at me ahead of time if you're interested in those and I'll get you pictures / first dibs.