Moving sale: Acne, APC, Hare, Korean/Japanese stuff, etc.

coiol

MOVED ALREADY NOTHING IS AVAILABLE ANYMORE

I'm moving to Korea soon and I'd like to get rid of whatever I can. Most of it doesn't fit me anymore, but as a point of reference, I was about 6'0 155-160 lbs. slim 38R when it did fit. I'd definitely be happy to combine a bunch of things together, so feel free to make offers. Shipping included for Canada, add $5 per for U.S., contact me for international. I'm fine with meeting up in downtown Toronto as well.

I'm pricing everything really cheap and trying to move it fast, so I'll take offers, but if someone else will pay my asking price then that's that.

First up, some cool Acne jeans. Both pairs are worn, but not much fading. Great skinny fit and the Garage is a nice understated wash.

Acne Max Garage 29/34 SOLD

Acne Max Raw 30/34 SOLD

APC New Standards in size 26. Worn for maybe 8 months but in great condition. No tears or rips, and no signs of a crotch blowout about to happen. Nicely faded. SOLD

APC brown cords in size 30. Based on the New Standard cut but the sizing is a bit different (check measurements). A bit of wear on the back pockets but a nice slim cord. SOLD

Some things are gone and a lot are tentative. I'll have a better idea of what's left in a couple of days and then I can reply to everyone. Sorry for the delays.

Edit: I put a couple of suits and some dress shirts up on SF; some people may be interested http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?p=1236756#post1236756

You can PM me here for those items as well if you're interested.

Acne is a skin disease caused by changes in the pilosebaceous units (skin structures consisting of a hair follicle and its associated sebaceous gland). Severe acne is inflammatory, but acne can also manifest in noninflammatory forms Acne lesions are commonly referred to as pimples, spots, or zits.

you can remove it through online treatment

acne treatment,This acne treatment provide total online guide for treat acne ,and explain how we can remove this acne and what should be way for treating it .