SuperVirgins!

djrajio

Are you a SuperVirgin? (Non-public voting!)  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a SuperVirgin? (Non-public voting!)

• Yes
    • No

Yo, now that most of us have graduated from video games, anime, and pokemon to expensive clothing and goth ninja steez!

How many of you Sufus are virgins!?

I'm a virgin!

I swear!

Never fucked a vagina in my life.

How about you?!!?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't bring girls home because they'll see my sailormoon posters and leave (I tried). They tell me their mommy's home so no dice there either. Should I just go for a dark alley? Please halp!!!

I can't bring girls home because they'll see my sailormoon posters and leave (I tried). They tell me their mommy's home so no dice there either. Should I just go for a dark alley? Please halp!!!

Ask mrip.

He should know some legit dark alleys.

fuuma, you should save up $3000 and go to japan and look for a job. they hire you the second you get off the plane if you own more than three copies of pokemon and have sailor moon underwear on. you'll then be allowed to have sex with 3 gravure models of your choosing. all this before lunch. good luck.

fuuma, you should save up $3000 and go to japan and look for a job. they hire you the second you get off the plane if you own more than three copies of pokemon and have sailor moon underwear on. you'll then be allowed to have sex with 3 gravure models of your choosing. all this before lunch. good luck.

Fuuma is obviously not a virgin.

I don't have sailor moon underwear anymore, too many wedgies ;(. Do I have to settle for Korea?

Ask mrip.

He should know some legit dark alleys.

My mom says dark alleys are dirty and that's where the black people live, I'm afraid they'll do like they do in prison and make me wear a dress and use me.

My mom says dark alleys are dirty and that's where the black people live, I'm afraid they'll do like they do in prison and make me wear a dress and use me.

Ask mrip about that too.

when i bring over girls from the local anime club, i take down my sailor moon posters and put up yaoi posters

then we reenact scenes from my favorite hentai pc game

sometimes my mom brings cookies to my room when i have anime club meetings at my house

when she goes to sleep we have group masturbation while reading our favorite hentai manga