(FS) Nike x Undefeated deadstock

DEPHT

I managed to find a couple pairs of these and i'm trying to get rid of them

Not my style, but they are going for a lot on ebay, etc.

Deadstock, authentic, i'll get pics up soon

Sizes 9-13

I'll trade them for deadstock Dunk Tiffany's, or 120 each plus shipping

Thanks

Depht...

I know, i did make it sound like I was selling bootlegs.

But I'm friends with the owner of a local skateshop that was selling these.

And he couldnt sell them because I live in a very rich (read: preppy) town where everyone

wears american eagle and abercrombie only, so I picked a few pairs.

I can take several pics any angle you want.

Heres a pic from the ad

http://img429.imageshack.us/my.php?image=undftdnikeappledunk16of.jpg

Edited by DEPHT on Oct 26, 2005 at 01:43 PM

Thats why I got my de la soul and vapor dunks from said skateshop right?

yes, this skateshop carries rare/lmtd dunks.......

I understand your hesitance but don't start pointing fingers without knowing what the fuck your talking about.

and yes that is a stock photo.......but its not like you were pointing out the obvious right?

I don't have a digicam with me so I posted a picture off a google search.

If you're still interested, email me and i'll have pics up by this weekend from any requested angle/closeup etc.

Depht...

....my fellow Team EMS member bought a pair last week at around $120.00 from the boutique NORT here in NYC last week. Heres an image of HIS shoes:

29700010264.gif

...a little over the top for me, but there creative. BTW there NL which stands for "no liner"...the inside has no padding and some say the ankle area cuts into your skin without high socks on.

<center>RYNINE / <u>TEAM EMS</u> - NYC

G'ed UP, FROM THE FEET UP!

E v e r y M a n S t u n t i n</center>

Quote:

Thats why I got my de la soul and vapor dunks from said skateshop right?

yes, this skateshop carries rare/lmtd dunks.......

I understand your hesitance but don't start pointing fingers without knowing what the fuck your talking about.

and yes that is a stock photo.......but its not like you were pointing out the obvious right?

I don't have a digicam with me so I posted a picture off a google search.

If you're still interested, email me and i'll have pics up by this weekend from any requested angle/closeup etc.

--- Original message by DEPHT on Oct 27, 2005 12:43 AM

I don't know whether you're genuine or not but the Vapor and De La Soul dunks are SBs, hence sold in skateshops. These are not SBs.

Maybe you do things different in the US but in the UK skate shops only sell SB dunks...

Quote:

....my fellow Team EMS member bought a pair last week at around $120.00 from the boutique NORT here in NYC last week. Heres an image of HIS shoes:

29700010264.gif

...a little over the top for me, but there creative. BTW there NL which stands for "no liner"...the inside has no padding and some say the ankle area cuts into your skin without high socks on.

--- Original message by RY9 on Oct 27, 2005 07:27 AM

for some reason those dont look legit to me

Quote:
Quote:

29700010264.gif

--- Original message by RY9 on Oct 27, 2005 07:27 AM

for some reason those dont look legit to me

--- Original message by robobeng on Oct 28, 2005 06:49 AM

They look weird compared to normal dunks but that's just what the linerless ones look like. I think the picture is legit.

to clear stuff up...

-ry9's pic is legit, but he is not the one selling the kicks

-as said these shoes are not sb's and WERE NOT SOLD IN SKATESHOPS

-$120 shipped for these is too good to be true from a reseller

bottom line be very careful with this guy, especially since he's hesitant to put them on ebay

Thank you quint. You actually highlighted some good points for me to refute icon_smile.gif, rather than posting OMG FAKE FAKE DO NOT BUY etc.

1. I know these weren't sold in skateshops, but my friend got 8 pairs of these for his store and they wouldn't sell, therefore I snatched some up, but I don't really like em.

2. $120 is too good to be true? See, I didn't know that. I asked some people and they said

120 to 250 for em. I'm not a sneakerhead, I just started snatching up kicks, so I just surfed ebay and asked a few ppl. Its not like i'm going to try to jew you guys or anything

I guess I will take your guys "advice". I understand your hesitation because this is after all, online.

But I will be posting these on ebay. As for the two of you who emailed me, I'll sell them for the agreed 120, after I get pics.

For the rest, you guys will have to pay more, as I will be posting these on ebayicon_smile.gif

Depht...

Wrong brain in his head... Fuckin' midwestern newbie Herb!

& how does "you're correct they weren't sold in shops but my friend got like eight pair in his" (or whatever the fuck you said?) make any sense?

There was I line down the road on La Brea for the release but your friends dumb ass in Okiskoki or wherever

had some to unload?

Whatever dude...

-Dub

Do you get offended when black people call each other the N word?

Same situation, but you guys couldn't have known. Just a term me and my

friends throw around. I apologize sincerely though, it was very unprofessional.

Anyway, bout the dunks. The first two people that emailed me will be able to get these

dunks (assuming I have the sizes left) for 120. I already sold the other pairs

at $200+ to other people that believed me.

I know this isn't a common situation, but i guess the only people that benefit are

the first two people that emailed me icon_smile.gif

Depht...

So you assumed that we were all Jewish?

Nice try but wrong context Herb.

I would never post saying "not trying to be a nigger about it" or whatever?... I'd expect to catch massive deserved shit.

If you & your friends run around saying "what up Jew?" well thats on you clowns.

Congrats to everyone who scored these amazing shoes!

-Dub