FS: Acne Softshort Shirt, Nudie Grim Tim, Morphine Generation

theromantics

Acne SoftShort Shirt 08 size 48

SOLD

BNWT Morphine Generation short sleeve button up shirt size small

I bought this at Gargyle last year in NYC but just could not get it to fit me, once again a half size too large. It's a great shirt that goes super well with a nice preppy pair of shorts, it has a understated half collar and folded sewn sleeves. Retails for around $150.00, i'll let it go for $50.00 shipped conus or $60.00 international.

morphine6.jpg

morphine3.jpg

Nudie Grim Tim Superbleach jeans 31/32

Grim Tim's in a rare wash (the blue wash not the grey ones), found these in Paris. Retails in the states for $240.00, worn once, perfect condition, I'll add more pics later if needed, these are basically BNWOT.

SOLD

Yes the jacket is still available

price posted

bump it to the tops

Jacket Sold. Price drop on remaining items.

Added Items and price shifts! Cop this before I start the ebay process.

Bump it to the top

Nudie Jeans gone. Everything else is cheaper.

Drugs, creams and typical acne cures sometimes work in a partial way but the results are temporary and the side effects are nasty. The tiny handful acne sufferers who have learned how to clear their acne from within and without ever using drugs or over the counters are the only people in the world who keep their skin clear permanently. Now you can learn these clear skin secrets from a nutritionist and a former sufferer who knows from real-world experience exactly how it's done with the knowledge on natural acne treatments