Julia Hederus FW 0809

Guest mr. contact

Guest mr. contact

seller for julia hederus, selling at very near line prices, prices are final. sizes come in s, m, l. the shipmen comes in at the end of august. enjoy

blacksquarecut.jpg

squarecut jacket, 935 USD only one in small

gray plisse trousers,

avaiable in s, m, l 240 usd

hederuscape.jpg

it looks thin in the picture, but it actually has alot of volume and has a thick layer of fleece inside, be sure to keep you warm in winter

cape - sml 370

footbal tunic, picture dont have yet, sml, 315 usd

special, any orders over 1k gets raf metallic shoe in gunmetal sz 42

o ya, and im the only distro in the us and japan

http://www.roots-magazine.com/nishiumi/2008/03/julia_hederus.html

• 1 month later...
Guest mr. contact

shipment just came in, rafdeal still o,nt sleep on this. if you guys want wear pics from me, say so

om gonna take a pic of cape seperate, because lookbook doesnt do the cape any justice.

Guest mr. contact

night bu, will add pics of individual items, lookbook pictures does not do any justice, kop this shit people, im basically selling you at line prices.

Guest mr. contact

^^^^^^

man you have no idea, i will take fit pics soon, if you think thats boner status wait till you see my fit pics. not at home right now, so sorry, plus i need

unless you want to support soraanaam's failed business ventures (aka le mem and the soraanaam store) i wouldn't recommend buying any of this stuff. considering that he fucked me over, along with a few other notable sufu members, i wouldn't rely on him. i don't harbor any ill will against him (though i know he does toward me) but i did work for him for which i was never paid, thus i would probably not recommend trusting him with your money.

Guest mr. contact
unless you want to support soraanaam's failed business ventures (aka le mem and the soraanaam store) i wouldn't recommend buying any of this stuff. considering that he fucked me over, along with a few other notable sufu members, i wouldn't rely on him. i don't harbor any ill will against him (though i know he does toward me) but i did work for him for which i was never paid, thus i would probably not recommend trusting him with your money.

hahh, you didnt even work for me, you worked for " " and what you did was all from

his directions not mine am i right? am i right? you know the answer, did i ever tell you to

do anything? i am paying him leeway money so go ask him for it. end of sentence

badunkadunk, you mad doggie? you mad? wanna biscuit? and i didnt even fuck

anybody over, i simply FIRED one person and you just happened to be working for him

"and i dont harbor any ill will against him" man, 2 words, fuck you, i dont care what you

think