Cheap stuff for sale: OC, Jcrew, UO, Levis western, TG76 shirt, H&M

chronoaug

PRICE DROPSSS!!!!

Price lowered on remaining items. I'm also taking offers on the following items:

Raf by Raf trouser khakis (a real light khaki color) size 32

Raf by Raf lightweight charcoal (pretty black though with some visible weft) size 32

Tim Hamilton Bright Blue jeans size 32

APC New Cures size 30

I don't have a camera at the moment so it's hard to make a legit thread about them.

These are items for sale. Prices include shipping within the US. If you're in the US, i'll do USPS 2-3 day priority shipping. I'll make price drops when i feel like it so no offers at the moment. I've made tons of sales on styleforum, superfuture, and ebay so don't worry about that. If you have any questions please PM me.

I accept paypal or google checkout. Google checkout has less fees so please use them. It's free to sign up so quit putting it off because you're lazy. The buy&sell forums would be better if everyone used them.

Here we go

+++ Vintage Levis western- S- SOLD NIG-NOGS!!

pit to pit- 18.75-19"

length- 28"

Fits really slim and nice. The tag on the chest is blue and has a big E but i don't know if that means anything since i'm not up on levis stuff. Pearl snaps, lightweight, and nice color pattern. I kinda like the shirt, so if it doesn't sell, i'll probably keep it. Good for a true size small.

+++ Gap slubby knit polo- S - $10 shipped

riskreviewymca010tt3.jpg

pit to pit- 20"

length- 27"

White from a year ago. I don't have a better pic of the fabric but it's soft and slubby looking. Nice for warm weather wear. Would fit a slim or true medium best. The inside of the shirt has a bit of indigo rub off but would probably come off in the wash and you can't tell from the outside, only if you wear the shirt inside out or something.

Express Modern Fit button up blue thin stripe- S - SOOOOLDDDD

Fits like a slim medium and it's the "modern fit" model which is better cut than their classic fit. Bought it a year or two ago but only wore a handful of times. The color is best represented in the full picture.

+++ Tg76 Un Chien Andalou tshirt- S- $25 shipped

riskreviewymca009nx5.jpg

pit to pit- 18.75"

length- 24.5"

Fucking love this shirt but it's a bit too short on me. Really cool graphic. I'm 6'1 and i can wear it but i wear my tshirts longer than most, so if you're below 6ft or like your tees hitting at the belt, then this is for you. If you don't understand the tshirt, wikipedia and youtube that shit. You'll enjoy it. Fits pretty true to size i'd say. A shorter person who is a real slim medium could prolly do it.

+++ JCrew Navy shorts- 31- SOLD ALL GONE

waist- 16.25"

inseam- 9"

Navy chino shorts from jcrew. Standard stuff. Bought this past winter but i think i only wore them outside once. I dunno, i just don't wear em'. Nice shorts though. Would fit a true 31 or someone who is between 31 and 32 (like me).

+++ White H&M easy iron dress shirt- SSSOOOLLLDDDD

No pic unfortunately, but it's a plain white dress shirt. Thinner lightweight material. Fits a slim medium best or a big small. I don't have a camera at the moment since my last one broke but you should be able to imagine what it looks like. Only wore twice (wedding and then church). A little dirt on the inside of the back of the collar but that always happens to white dress shirts. Would come out easy or just say fuck it and keep wearing it.

pit to pit- 19.5"

shoulders- 17.5"

length- 28.5"

+++ Urban Outfitters Standard Cloth Flannel button- S- $15 shipped

riskreviewymca008vj8.jpg

riskreviewymca007rc5.jpg

pit to pit- 19.25"

length- 27.5-28"

Kinda cool looking UO plaid shirt with epaulets and a little shoulder pocket. Thicker warm material. Fits like a slim medium or normal small depending on how you like your fit or if you are going to layer or not.

+++ Opening Ceremony Grey Skinny Jeans- size 30- SOLLDDDDDD

I bought these from a sufu user (i forget who). Wore them 4-5 times but that was back in early spring. I haven't worn them in forever.

I try to give extra info in descriptions to limit small questions people generally ask. If you need something else just PM me, but i don't have a camera at the moment so i can't take extra pics right now. I'm keeping an eye on craigslist as we speak.

Buy my stuff so i can buy other people's stuff and maybe school books if i feel like it

• 2 weeks later...

Price lowered on remaining items. I'm also taking offers on the following items:

Raf by Raf trouser khakis (a real light khaki color) size 32

Raf by Raf lightweight charcoal (pretty black though with some visible weft) size 32

Tim Hamilton Bright Blue jeans size 32

APC New Cures size 30

I don't have a camera at the moment so it's hard to make a legit thread about them. PM me for questions about them.