FS: Lanvin Hi-Tops navy/black, Gianni Barbato ankle boots and oxfords

Divo

Saving up for a Rick Owens coat I spotted the other day at a store here in Amsterdam, I have decided to let go of some of my recently acquired shoes. All of them are in perfect condition (the Gianni Barbato boots and oxfords are brand new) and were released during S/S '08.

Gianni Barbato black ankle boots size 43 (US 10) collection S/S2008

Bought these black signature ankle boots a couple of weeks ago in a high-end shoe store in Amsterdam. For those of you who are not familiar with the brand: Barbato shoes are handcrafted in Italy and come in exotic- and processed leathers. These specific boots are made out of high-quality calf leather and will last for many years to come. Never worn and come new in box.

Retails for € 500 (~800 USD), letting them go for 250 € (400 USD) including shipping within Europe. For intercontinental shipping, please revert to me for a quote.

size: 43 (US 10)

Heel hight: 4 centimetres

Length of sole: 31 centimetres

ou45k0.jpg

1pv1jc.jpg

fnacls.jpg

Gianni Barbato brown crocodile-embossed leather oxfords size 42.5 (US 9.5) collection S/S2008

Last but not least I put these Gianni Barbato brown crocodile embossed oxfords for sale. Shoes are marked a size 42.5 (US 9.5), but easily fit a 43 - 43.5 (US 10 - 10.5).

They are made out of stirdy calf leather which was crocodile embossed. This gives an edgy feel and look to the classic oxford model. Never worn and brand new in box.

Retails for 500 € (~ 800 USD) and letting them go for 250 € (400 USD) including shipping within Europe. For intercontinental shipping, please revert to me for a quote.

size: 42.5 (US 9.5)

heel hight: 2.5 centimetres

Length of sole: 30 centimetres

25yw4fa.jpg

ir0y8j.jpg

Please don't hesitate to contact me when any inquiries pop up and thanks for watching!

- Divo -

• 2 weeks later...