winq's going to korea FIRE SALE

Guest winq

Need to gather some funds for a project. I'll probably be putting more items later. All prices include shipping within the north america, international will be extra. I take paypal. *NEW ITEMS ADDED*

1. I/C: Rick Owens heavy wool cardigan, drkshdw, size S. $400 -> $370 -> $330 on hold

rocardy.jpg

Color is a bit darker irl. from a/w 06

Warm, warm WARMest cardigan you will probably ever wear. Weighs like 7 lb and is made of super durable heavy wool. If I had to live homeless for a year this is what I'd rock.

There are buttons on the right side of the cardigan, no vis in pics :\.

pit to pit - 49 cm

top to bottom - 88 cm

sleeves - really really long

Oh and the tag fell off sometime I don't know when. Slight pilling, but still years of life ahead.

2. Lad Musician S/S 08 black mid length trenchcoat, size 44, $300

ladtrenchie.jpg

I really like this, but theres something else I must cop. Material is cotton.

measurements:

shoulder to shoulder - 41.5 cm

pit to pit - 48 cm

top to bottom - 82 cm

X. Rick Owens scoop neck l/s, drkshdw, size s, SOLD

I get picture later. This is the signature sheer tshirt that rick puts out every season. Material is cotton (not ribbed) and has a nice medium depth scoop neck. Color is similar to the cardigan but is darker than pictured. from s/s 08

X. Julius leather/suede jacket, size 1, SOLDSOLDSOLD

This shit is absolutely bonkers. The jacket is made out of different pieces of leather with varying levels of grain, feels like putting your face between soft supple boobs, it's seriously that good.

Anyways, anatomic construction, long slim sleeves and sharp cut blahblabblah. One of the best leathers julius has ever produced, they just don't come this minimal.

This particular jacket runs SUPER small, I'm usually a size 1 and I can barely put this on. Only true XS or smaller can wear this piece. The jacket is in approximately 8/8.5 out of 10, the lining is torn on the inside (most likely due to how fucking small this runs).

measurements to come..

X. Mihara Yasuhiro racer zip up boots, sz. 26.5, SOLLDLDDDDDSOLDOUT

as seen on detective beef

The highly sought after mihara boots that A was selling. Slim and sleek silhouette with a dope color. RiRi zips and all that jawn. Worn twice by me and several times by the previous owner, has some scratches on the back of the right shoe (pictured), and a small knick on the left toebox.

sorry du the ro ls has been sold..

anyways everyone's stuff has been shipped out.

ro cardi is still available. accepting offers and shit on it