Dior Homme Denim

midnight

So after reading the FAQ thread, I ended up ordering a sz28 from luisviaroma for 478 (Prices rose like crazy, but I REALLY want a pair of MIJ's) I'm a 31 TTS, and for comparison, a 32 Ironheart 634S (tapered from thighs down) is still wayy to big for me which measures 16" post stretch (so they were actually more like 31 which is smaller than the tagged size of 32) Did I make the right choice by getting 28? I'm not trying to have sausage legs or anything, I'm 5'10 ~143 pounds.

I'm looking to get a fit somewhere along the lines of this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ayn/476050320/in/set-72057594137987961

Maybe SLIGHTLY more slimmer.

Should I just bite the bullet and get the 28's or email them to switch the size to a 29?

Also, these are the ones I ordered ... They're the MIJ Raws right?

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V23&des=&cat=40&gender=men&group=clothing&vendorColor=NTAw&season=actual&seasProdID=53I

Yeah. The 19cm Brut Denim is a MIJ, while the other nostalgy which is a cheaper one is a MII.

So after reading the FAQ thread, I ended up ordering a sz28 from luisviaroma for 478 (Prices rose like crazy, but I REALLY want a pair of MIJ's) I'm a 31 TTS, and for comparison, a 32 Ironheart 634S (tapered from thighs down) is still wayy to big for me which measures 16" post stretch (so they were actually more like 31 which is smaller than the tagged size of 32) Did I make the right choice by getting 28? I'm not trying to have sausage legs or anything, I'm 5'10 ~143 pounds.

I'm looking to get a fit somewhere along the lines of this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ayn/476050320/in/set-72057594137987961

Maybe SLIGHTLY more slimmer.

Should I just bite the bullet and get the 28's or email them to switch the size to a 29?

Also, these are the ones I ordered ... They're the MIJ Raws right?

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V23&des=&cat=40&gender=men&group=clothing&vendorColor=NTAw&season=actual&seasProdID=53I

size 28 should fit you fine :)

Hi i could use your help.

I have just purchased the MII Dark Clouds wash. I was originally planning on buying MII raw but got those DC in stead.

Would it be pointless to get the MII in terms of fades since i already got the DC? - I reckon DC is just MII raws with slight fadings - like a head start.

Hi i could use your help.

I have just purchased the MII Dark Clouds wash. I was originally planning on buying MII raw but got those DC in stead.

Would it be pointless to get the MII in terms of fades since i already got the DC? - I reckon DC is just MII raws with slight fadings - like a head start.

So I ended up with 2 pairs of dior homme sz28 ... I'd rather not return one since luisviaroma's return policy sucks. Anyone want to pick it up for 470? (Bought for 478) I could also meet you in LA area (I'm from San Diego). They're brand new and are not even here yet. They're the MIJ Bruts.

So I ended up with 2 pairs of dior homme sz28 ... I'd rather not return one since luisviaroma's return policy sucks. Anyone want to pick it up for 470? (Bought for 478) I could also meet you in LA area (I'm from San Diego). They're brand new and are not even here yet. They're the MIJ Bruts.