Dior Homme Denim

midnight

19 CM PALLADIUM RED SELVAGE JEANS

17.5CM BOLT FROM THE BLUE JEANS

are they mij? both raw right?

the first one is Made in Morroco and MIJ or MII have 100000 x better quality.

Bolt from the blue is not a raw denim, It's just a denim with indigo colour.

i have finally realized how overpriced dior is on this forum. i called up the boutique and found some real prices and everyone seems to be selling at a $100+ markup. please everyone just call the boutique and have them mail it to you that way we can get some real market prices for used jeans in here.

I just picked up a pair of black raws, 27W mii from the Supermarket.

How can I get this pair to stretch out ASAP? I want to wear them outside my apartment, but as of now the thighs are like leggings.

I don't think the black raws stretch nearly as much as the Indigos...

How much less are we talking? Will I even get an inch of stretch in the thighs? If I got an inch in the waist and thighs I would be pretty happy w/that, otherwise I'm gonna have to list them probably at a loss.

...Diors stretch like crazy...

When I bought mine they were skin tight and now they have stretched out more than I would have liked.

I suggest you keep them. But It depends on the fit you want really.

Mine are also black, if you think it really matters. 19cm. Size 28 since you guys seem to think that matters too... -_-

I just picked up a pair of black raws, 27W mii from the Supermarket.

How can I get this pair to stretch out ASAP? I want to wear them outside my apartment, but as of now the thighs are like leggings.

post a fit pic and you'll get an accurate response.

if you're looking for an in stretch in the waist, you should have no problem. miis generally stretch a lot.

i used to think the 19 and 21cm cut were exactly the same from the knee up, with only different amounts of tapering in the leggings until someone told me the two fits are different from the knee up? this confuses me.

Has anyone had 21cm's tailored to 19cm or something? What do you tell the tailor, you want 2cm taken off from the knee down?

a 21cm opening is too small to be be bootcut...

i just like the 19cm leggings but think the opening is too small/extreme for my taste.

if the 21cm legging is too big for me, i want to taper it a tiny bit but leave the hem, giving it a bit of an ankle flare like the apc new cures

a 21cm opening is too small to be be bootcut...

i just like the 19cm leggings but think the opening is too small/extreme for my taste.

if the 21cm legging is too big for me, i want to taper it a tiny bit but leave the hem, giving it a bit of an ankle flare like the apc new cures

It's gonna look like shit man. By the sounds of it I don't think Dior's are really the jeans for you, find something else you like the cut of

It's gonna look like shit man. By the sounds of it I don't think Dior's are really the jeans for you, find something else you like the cut of

i'm not going for the tight, skinny dior boy spider legs look, i'm going for this:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=10314&page=12

Ok, just checking before i buy. If i don't have spider legs, am 6ft 160lbs, and am going for the fit in the link above, should I go for the 19 or 21cm.

I thought the 19cm would be too skinny for me but sonagi's pictures look pretty nice. just dunno about the side view.

I picked up a pair of 21cm from the Dior store in Las Vegas, they're sliver selvage and are either black overdye or are black with a dark grey weft. The people at the store took the tag off when I purchased, and I didn't notice till later.

Can I get some clarifiaction on what the fabric actually is?

(Edit: this is for Chenmeister, not you, Rungo).

Argh. Ok -- there is *no* difference between 19cm and 21cm from the knees up. Whoever told you that is wrong. If your thighs are too big for Dior, they'll be too big with both the 19cm and 21cm.

Instead of making some bootcut thing, you could just hem the 19cms a couple inches and the leg opening won't be as narrow.

You've been posting on and on about these jeans for weeks... just buy a pair, and if you don't like them, sell them on supermarket or ebay for a very small hit.