Why are you into fashion?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are seriously disillusioned when you think girls like tight pants. girls like bros in abercrombie cargo shorts. this thread is a huge circle jerk. you are only elite on forums and get your dick sucked by people like "TransparentCranium"

you've obviously never been to japan.

oh and disillusioned got herself banned. (10)

fashion is.. i dont know its really different for whoever it wants to be. i personally like shirts from karmaloop (kazbah) and digitalgravel. I like to wear clothes that make me stand out and im a noobie to APCs, and buying my first pair soon and doing all that intensive care.

I like it to appeal to the opposite sex, to stand out and it feels good to look fresh and keeping it classic. My parents dont understand the investment but how you appear to ppl tells alot about your personality.

because i love thinking my designer shoes are worth any people outfit it crossed today

ahah

(10)

indeed

honestly, because "we got to do something"

because i love thinking my designer shoes are worth any people outfit it crossed today

ahah

(10)

indeed

honestly, because "we got to do something"

^hahahahahaha

i dont know

i guess its one of my only hobbies or part of my collective hobby of collecting things i like

but honestly if i dont like my outfit i feel horrible, i cant leave my house in something i dont like, really seriousely

and i like looking like i feel-really out of place!! really all over the place! and

because i dont like looking like other people

^hahahahahaha

i dont know

i guess its one of my only hobbies or part of my collective hobby of collecting things i like

but honestly if i dont like my outfit i feel horrible, i cant leave my house in something i dont like, really seriousely

and i like looking like i feel-really out of place!! really all over the place! and

because i dont like looking like other people

Especially true for me as well....