big tim hamilton sale

wasdell

Hard to know what they will have ahead of time. The band of outsiders sale was good last week but alot of the time things sell out right away or they never had your size in the first place and you only know what they have once the sale starts. I am hoping they have some Tim Hamilton electric blue knit sweaters though. I have been eyeing them for a while but they sold out here in NY before they ever went on sale.

I believe you only get credit for invites when the invitee eventually buys something, not when he opens an account. Oh shit, I should have started a thread about this to encourage folks to ask me for invites. I shall call my thread, "Lots of awesome shit for super cheap!!!! LOLS:) Me love you long time"

Carl - sounds like your spam filter is blocking the email.

smh @ all the pathetic people whoring themselves for $25 acting like they're being nice. EVERYONE USE THIS LINK TO REGISTER WITHOUT HAVING TO ASK FOR AN INVITE FROM THESE LOSERS

www.gilt.com/downtown

It is true that you only get your $25 credit when that person actually purchases something, not just signing up. If people want to donate $25 they can PM me for an invite, but otherwise, you can use that link