Photoshop request for my website. Cash prizes.

AgentJ

Hay gaiz.

I just got done redoing my really old website from about 2 years ago. I used to review video games and hardware back when I was really into that stuff, but I haven't updated the site in a while.

I still get a lot of views on it so I'm converting it to a personal page for my photography and blog.

I'm pretty happy with how I have it laid out, but I need a new banner. At the bottom of this post is an image that is correctly sized and has a gradient to blend into the website, so used that as the background for the banner. The website is currently at http://jphoto.squarespace.com but I will be buying a domain for it soon.

Your task: Make a banner using this background to replace the current one. It has to have the text "J.Photography" on it, thats about the only requirement. Try to keep with the minimalistic theme of the website. Black and white is perfectly ok.

CASSSSSH PRIZESSSS.

The person who's banner I like best I will give $10 via Paypal.

Background banner image:

bannerbgkl2.jpg

For everyone whos not making a banner, feel free to let me know how you like the site :) Feedback appreciated.

Thanks all!

I think it's good as is. Actually, remove whatever the hell that is beside the J.Photography. It's a minimalist website, so a simple font like that words perfectly IMO. If I have opened your eyes, and you realize you wish to keep that current design, my paypal address is: [email protected]

Thanks in Advance.

AgentJ:

Joined sufu: April, 2008

Received first green e-peen: July 20th, 2008

Murdered by sufu members seeking $10 payout for online banner competition: July 27th, 2008

RIP AGENTJ