hypebeast fit fridays

Sayword

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first and foremost:

MIA is for non eclectic girls so that they may feel eclectic without making the effort to really being open minded about different types of music. Just some sri lanken refugee bitch thats as full of shit as her fans. Her sound is unsophisticated and negligible, but because the bass booms, she wears tacky shit, and shes loud as fuck shes popular with these mixed up kids of today.

hype beast shit:

out of control. a path that is being embraced by a mass of primarily and traditionally lower income people who are chasing a trend that leads to permanent consumerism.

see you in two years when your actually trying to make a decent salary and all those cheap tattoos, lack of financial foresight, and horseshit attitudes toward society catches up with you. Have fun on your way to fucking up your life and end up like all the other 30 yearolds working streetwear retail and trying to do some fashion/music shit on the side.

im tired of this shit.

first and foremost:

MIA is for non eclectic girls so that they may feel eclectic without making the effort to really being open minded about different types of music. Just some sri lanken refugee bitch thats as full of shit as her fans. Her sound is unsophisticated and negligible, but because the bass booms, she wears tacky shit, and shes loud as fuck shes popular with these mixed up kids of today.

hey man, fuck you. Leave MIA out of this, Bamboo Banger and the rest of Kala was an awesome album.

yo, famous, i got no hate for your hustle. You wake up and you do things, yeah, but i'm not talking about people like you who are hooked up with a career/got your shit together. Clearly you got into HB stuff around the time where this shit was defining itself and at a time where one wearing flashy clothing and colorful sneakers could hardly be called a follower.

Im talking about the shit for brains highschool kids/late teens early 20s who care more about wearing a different outfit everyday, camping out for shit that is just going to be encompassed by something else a month later, and being engrossed in complex and details magazine than building a future to live decently once they hit 29.

these kids are looking at these late 20/30 somethings who are just fame/drug addicts and who without these online blogs and thousands of eager young minds to mix up would just be burnt out low lifes with a mediocre existence and thinking about going back to school so they can finally stop having to work overtime shifts to make decent bread.

because while there are these kids burning through their youth with little afterthought, there is the exact opposite, niggas who are on a straight path to financial exuberance and are working hard with fame and fast fortune being the last things on their minds.

yo, famous, i got no hate for your hustle. You wake up and you do things, yeah, but i'm not talking about people like you who are hooked up with a career/got your shit together. Clearly you got into HB stuff around the time where this shit was defining itself and at a time where one wearing flashy clothing and colorful sneakers could hardly be called a follower.

Im talking about the shit for brains highschool kids/late teens early 20s who care more about wearing a different outfit everyday, camping out for shit that is just going to be encompassed by something else a month later, and being engrossed in complex and details magazine than building a future to live decently once they hit 29.

these kids are looking at these late 20/30 somethings who are just fame/drug addicts and who without these online blogs and thousands of eager young minds to mix up would just be burnt out low lifes with a mediocre existence and thinking about going back to school so they can finally stop having to work overtime shifts to make decent bread.

because while there are these kids burning through their youth with little afterthought, there is the exact opposite, niggas who are on a straight path to financial exuberance and are working hard with fame and fast fortune being the last things on their minds.

damn gouf, you just made me reevaluate my life.

first and foremost:

pretty much.

If I was some 19 year old kid in community college spending his entire paycheck from Bestbuy on a pair of Visvim FBT's I'd be very grateful to Gouf now.

On a tangent, Fonzworth Bentley is rocking a sick club collar on From G's to Gents.

THIS MAN IS WELL PUT TOGETHER

hahah spot is blown on CMF homme..
cmf homme got em shook

and wouldnt you know... i log into hypebeast today and have 2 PMs asking where to rick ross CMF homme

cheep IS hypebeast.

yep, cause im not superfuture

that is my favorite cheep fit,slightly off topic, i know.
I think that I can sum this up in a cheep way, he doesn't care what you think.

actually, i kinda care what kunk thinks. i dont care what you think tho.

you're opening your mouth why? i'm sure cheep is thrilled your his unsolicited mouthpiece.

im thrilled that you decided to be my mouthpiece fo not wanting a mouthpiece

Dude it's a joke. Why the hell is everyone so serious around here?

interwebz= serious biznezz

I like how he calls Evisu a true original..

me too... i thought that was good

Well, it is.

yep

A repro brand is a true original?

Admittedly lots of companies followed in their footsteps, but I'm not sure you can ever call a company which started off imitating vintage Levis a 'true original'.

well... people made pants before levis came out, but id consider them original too.