Undercover blzer/Diesel leather jkt/ Tahari trench

enterthedirt

Hello there,

I'm selling three items today - I am expanding my business wardrobe and find that I fall into a rut in buying the same style/item 10 times... so I've finally decided to clean up. I recently moved to Amsterdam but am willing to ship worldwide. The prices are negotiable and I will consider reasonable offers. I accept paypal. Will post measurements/more pics if requested (PM)

1) Diesel Leather Jacket : Size S

This is a dark green motorcycle jacket. Buttery soft leather and a very fitted, clean look. Its actually a bit tight on me (smaller than the usual S?) with numerous interesting stitching details. I've included a fit pic with the rest. Worn around 3 times out, no scuffs etc

Price: Bought for $680 earlier this summer and am asking for $400

DSC00336.jpgDSC00362.jpg[/DSC00364.jpgDSC00361.jpg

2) Undercover Black Blazer: Size 3 (I am a 36(EU)/46 and its very snug)

Beautifully tailored 2 button notch lapel black wool blazer with leather piping along cuffs and lapels. Has pretty extreme waist suppression and is short by desgn, single back vent. I picked this up from Atelier in New york in 2007. Once again I've included fit pics. Only worn once out, so its in original condition

Price: Bought for $790 and asking for $450 - not so ready to negotiate price on this one since i really like this piece, but send along offers!

[DSC00346.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

3) Elie Tahari Black Trench - Size S

Tahari mid thigh trench with military detailing and a zip running up the side, has a single back vent. Slim fit as the rest, 100% coated cotton, have been out in the rain in this before and its perfect. Then again i now own 5 trench coats, so i think its about time i cut back..... fit pic included

Price: Bought at Bloomingdales for $690 am looking for $400

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00351.jpg