Your ideal body type (for yourself)

Koopsta

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i have a dominant seat on the train, i can sit next to a smaller person but i cannot sit next to an even remotely chunky bastard. my business partner says i have no self awareness and i frequently knock into people on the street accidently.

and the ass is perfectly fine.

IMG_0844-1.jpg

I didnt mean I had an enormous butt, haha. Srry dudes.

Kunk, do you have trouble sitting on airplanes? fitting through smaller doorways?

cinderalla your ass aint big, but you do got them white woman child bearing hips...the type that you see older white women with squeezed into mom jeans and at some angles you think damn white girl got ass then you carefully examine and its just wide hips...but yo i give you props for being one of the cutest thicker chicks on sufu. props ma.

my best friend is married for 6 years. been with her for 12. no anal.

so no, 19 is an early age for anal de-virginization.

but kids today are fucked up. probably butt fucking at 8th grade grad parties.

shes 23 man

I am belly-ish right now, but i think I'm at as ideal as I'm going to get, pending cranial surgery. I'll get in shape sometime.

I'm like 5'9-5'10 and 130ish, I used to be like 120 and I was really happy with my body then. I've got legit hips and a flat stomach but I would really like to

tone up my tummy like it was when I worked out and stuff. Also I'd like to tone up my arms a bit and loose some of da luv handles.

part of the sufu girls with generous hineys, mine isnt cute like julz, it just makes me look like a cheap hooker, imo, also, i have never met anyone with smaller boobs than me and i do not think i ever will. i wish i was taller, im only 5'6

my ideal body type would be really tall with not too big boobs

or bizzy, she has a body that looks good in ALL CLOTHES

or sarah jessica parker but i think she's on the short side

also: guys should never wish for shorter arms!! its very attractive and definitely preferable to having stubby arms: stub arms are major dealbreakers

my mom says it means someone is greedy, which may or may not be true but its an excuse to turn down dates with guys with short arms

edit: not that guys with short arms ask me out all the time

edit1: not that guys ask me out at all

I wish I had shorter arms.

shame on you, I think long arms are attractive. What's best are nice forearms, dudes that rock climb, mmm.

I kno some of you guys hate True Religion with a passion, but I got these Super T's and they are sooooo awesome I had to share:

Me being a jackass:

sweet0161gj.jpg

Masochism at it's finest.

.. ..