Your ideal body type (for yourself)

Koopsta

no hate but i need mid-sized tittays and a sizeable ass. no mosquito bites, no flat ass. and i could give a fuck about hey they fit in clothing. it's how i fit in them when they're out of their clothing.

i'm skinny and i think skinny girls are very attractive.

a lot of they guys on here are looking for a voluptuous woman, and i think curves are beautiful-but skinny women are more of a blank canvas. they fit into clothing in a more appealing manner, they're easy to throw around in bed, and most of the time-their titties don't sag with age.

i'm really happy with my body.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no hate but i need mid-sized tittays and a sizeable ass. no mosquito bites, no flat ass. and i could give a fuck about hey they fit in clothing. it's how i fit in them when they're out of their clothing.

oh HOW MANLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and jeff can vouch-i've got a nice round booty.

brad pitt in fight club is the most cliche answer in the book. and it's my answer too. i could get close, but i'm really lazy, and i need to get my climbing membership back, cuz working out sucks

Why do you need a climbing membership? Have you never seen the Human Spider? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Robert

If you really want to be half the man of Brad Pitt in Fight Club, you don't need to follow society's rules on things like gym memberships, just go out and yank the carpet from underneath the world's feet. You must be a huge pussy in real life bro.

Guest jeffvyain

i might just like climbing. i climb trees sometimes. and when i work out in the field, i climb around in attics and shit. those things are generally too easy though. i need a challenge. i used to run, but gave that up because running fast sucks, and running slow sucks worse. i've got a 4:10 mile under my belt though, so i'm definitely a huge pussy.

so i'm definitely a huge pussy.

quoted for truth!!!!!!!!!!!:P

edit: honey, vouch for my ass. tell them how round it iss!!!!!!!!!!

StreetcarNamedDesire.jpg

*swoon*

I could masturbate to that for hours.

And to thedaniway why don't you shut the fuck up and put your ass where my mouth is and link to some sort of pic of it so I can beat off.

brad pitt in fight club is the most cliche answer in the book. and it's my answer too. i could get close, but i'm really lazy, and i need to get my climbing membership back, cuz working out sucks

Whilst I concur that attaining a body such as Mr. Pitt's is not as difficult as some would have you believe, "working out" shouldn't suck. I posted about this on here before and unfortunately didn't generate any follow ups from it. But have you ever heard of Freestyle-Freeform Functional Dynamic Training? Imagine "working out" (I refer to it as "working out" because I suppose that is the closest word for it but there really are no words to describe this type of "training") without limits. Think about freeing your mind from numbers or sets, weights and reps, look at objects around your natural environment as your dumbells and bosu balls. Imagine walking outside one day and just start running and let your feet and the wind carry you any direction and then you make your own "work out" with the objects you come across let nature guide you to your day's "training" perhaps today you run through the forest and squat logs or boulders or mayhaps you find yourself in a neighborhood and you run rooftops and chest press satallite dishes.

I've been doing this for the past 6 weeks and I feel that my physical and mental abilities are unlimited not just in training, but as a human. If you are in Germany and would like to train with me just send me a PM, I've been in the forest lately doing some meditation techniques to coincide with my FFFDL training and it has been a really fantastic supplement to the lifts. Ladies you are welcome too, I have found that women excel when placed in natural environments.

And thedaniway, I'm really happy with your body as well ;). However your notations regarding curvy and "skinny" women I can't completely agree with. I think a woman's body is similar to a work of art, you look at some of the great masters and their paintings and you can see similarities yet they are all different and exceptional, beautiful pieces of art to a trained eye. This is how I look at women. For instance, I find your body to be quite exquisite, athletic, symmetrical and (I hate to use slang but for lack of a better adjective), "choice". And even if I had not read your remark about being "tossed around in bed" I could tell just by the few pictures I've seen of you that you have truly never been made love to by a man who understands you, understands your needs, desires and pressure points. In addition to my physical training routines, I've undergone some rigourous coitus teachings in Tibet during the year I spent backpacking there when I was 20. The women I've been with since have experienced an almost ethereal experience whilst in coitus and after they have peaked they feel born a new, they walk, talk and look different. That is why I can tell from just a glance that you have not experienced this and from that gleam in your eye I can sense that you are almost begging for it. I hope that one day you can meet a man that can bring this sensation to you. It is my wish for you and all women. Unfortunately I can't help you with this, as it is only an ocean that seperates us, I feel that just from our few interactions that our kai wavelengths do not match up and your experience would not reach a true pinnacle if we were to make love. Despite this feel free to PM me for more info.

I'm pretty happy with my body type.. I couldn't find a picture of anyone with my ideal body type so here are my measurements and my ideal measurements

waist = 30.2", 29.5"

chest = 40.25", 43"

arms = 15", 16.5"

thighs = 23", 23"

body fat = 7-8% , 5-6%

ideally I'd like to look kind of the same but with a slightly larger chest, arms, and slightly slimmer waist with a lower body fat %

Whilst I concur that attaining a body such as Mr. Pitt's is not as difficult as some would have you believe, "working out" shouldn't suck. I posted about this on here before and unfortunately didn't generate any follow ups from it. But have you ever heard of Freestyle-Freeform Functional Dynamic Training? Imagine "working out" (I refer to it as "working out" because I suppose that is the closest word for it but there really are no words to describe this type of "training") without limits. Think about freeing your mind from numbers or sets, weights and reps, look at objects around your natural environment as your dumbells and bosu balls. Imagine walking outside one day and just start running and let your feet and the wind carry you any direction and then you make your own "work out" with the objects you come across let nature guide you to your day's "training" perhaps today you run through the forest and squat logs or boulders or mayhaps you find yourself in a neighborhood and you run rooftops and chest press satallite dishes.

I've been doing this for the past 6 weeks and I feel that my physical and mental abilities are unlimited not just in training, but as a human. If you are in Germany and would like to train with me just send me a PM, I've been in the forest lately doing some meditation techniques to coincide with my FFFDL training and it has been a really fantastic supplement to the lifts. Ladies you are welcome too, I have found that women excel when placed in natural environments.

And thedaniway, I'm really happy with your body as well ;). However your notations regarding curvy and "skinny" women I can't completely agree with. I think a woman's body is similar to a work of art, you look at some of the great masters and their paintings and you can see similarities yet they are all different and exceptional, beautiful pieces of art to a trained eye. This is how I look at women. For instance, I find your body to be quite exquisite, athletic, symmetrical and (I hate to use slang but for lack of a better adjective), "choice". And even if I had not read your remark about being "tossed around in bed" I could tell just by the few pictures I've seen of you that you have truly never been made love to by a man who understands you, understands your needs, desires and pressure points. In addition to my physical training routines, I've undergone some rigourous coitus teachings in Tibet during the year I spent backpacking there when I was 20. The women I've been with since have experienced an almost ethereal experience whilst in coitus and after they have peaked they feel born a new, they walk, talk and look different. That is why I can tell from just a glance that you have not experienced this and from that gleam in your eye I can sense that you are almost begging for it. I hope that one day you can meet a man that can bring this sensation to you. It is my wish for you and all women. Unfortunately I can't help you with this, as it is only an ocean that seperates us, I feel that just from our few interactions that our kai wavelengths do not match up and your experience would not reach a true pinnacle if we were to make love. Despite this feel free to PM me for more info.

shit man tell me more

alright, for the record... so that EVERYONE on sufu can stop questioning... jeffvyain is a beast in bed. i don't need to dive into details (which i'm sure you'll be asking me post pics and whatnot)-just know that i am satisfied. 100%. there are very few flaws in our relationship-and i feel all relationships have flaws.

I recently lost 16ish pounds, and I'm getting a lot closer to my ideal body type. I'm 5'9", and weigh 142 pounds (I checked this morning). Genetically speaking, I was "blessed" with a large upper body. Generally meaning I have broad shoulders, a built chest, and good sized arm muscles. I have recently noticed my abs becoming much more defined. My upper abs (right below my chest), are visible, my middle abs are starting to come in, but my lower abs still need some work.

I have a relatively thin waist (28 inches), slightly big hips (33 inches, but I'm hoping they're just lagging from the weight loss and will get smaller soon), and big thighs (my workouts include a 5km jog 5-6 days a week, on top of Elliptical and skipping about 3 days a week).

I don't really have an ideal in terms of comparing myself to someone else. I know different people have different builds and body types. My ideal for myself is to have a nice 6-pack. I never thought it would be possible before, but now that I see it coming in, I'm really motivated to keep going. I just hope my hips slim down, and my thighs get slightly smaller.

Guest jeffvyain

the workout sounds fun though. i've climbed around on buildings and such before, but it'd probably be way more fun in a park climbing, jumping, whatevering around.

drug-free i will never achieve my true ideal which i last had 2+ years ago. which was:

waist: 35, now 33-34

chest: 52.5, now 48.5

thighs: 29, now 26.5

calves: 22, now 20

neck: 19, now 18

arms: 20.75, now 19

how tall are you? kind of looks like what my measurements would be like if I were 6'2" - 6'3"

To whilsting the night away, this sounds like a great way to approach the world of bodybuilding. I feel like whilst you are scouting through the wilderness looking for your next feat of human excellence, you could also forage around for natural proteins, something different than the mass produced whey protein "concentrates" and "isolates," terms that reek of greed and the lower aspects of human nature, something FFFDT seems to be trying to combat.

I say this because I myself prefer a natural diet, which may be the cause of my not-so-swolebot body type. Although I have huge numbers in the gym (leg press 720 for 15 reps, 265 bench for 10 reps, 30 pullups x 4, and tricep kickbacks with 55 pound dumbbells, to name a few of my favorite), I have a rather small body type which may be the cause of the tattoo's I have on my body, a sort of self-compensation. However, although this idea is new to me today, I feel like combining my natural diet with your natural exercise could take me to levels experienced only by the gods like Arnold and Vin D.

Maybe you could share a few more ideas, I feel like if you went to some sort of wartorn/hurricane ridden area that sandbags would be a great idea for lifting. Or perhaps if you find a construction site you could drape yourself in chains and do endless types of lifts.