worst denim/trend/hype/

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly.10

HATIN! as a san diego native, maybe i can even generalize to all of so cal, flip flops are fucking awesome during the summer. boardshorts and flip flops will always hold a special place in my wardrobe, would i wear it often - no. but man can't hate on the functionality of flip flops. i can understand hatin on the fuckers who never wear shoes but cant hate on the flip flops. my 20 cents.

-later days.

HATIN! as a san diego native, maybe i can even generalize to all of so cal, flip flops are fucking awesome during the summer. boardshorts and flip flops will always hold a special place in my wardrobe, would i wear it often - no. but man can't hate on the functionality of flip flops. i can understand hatin on the fuckers who never wear shoes but cant hate on the flip flops. my 20 cents.

-later days.

when isn;t it summer in socal?

-later days.

i'm from florida so i understand the functionality of them. i wear flip flops whenever i want because i'm a girl and my feet are cute. i'm just saying guys aren't so lucky and most of the time they need to cover those feet up! but i'm not hating on the flip flop at all.

Off the denim tip.....but I was just sifting over at hype beast and saw a bathing apes new trainers which are "Influenced" by Nike air max, am I wrong or are every pair of bape shoes a direct rip on either Nike, Adidas or Converse? Why the hell dont they design there own shapes? Also a leather Jeans patch I saw had a very wrangler-esque rope logo. I suspect they do this alot.

Happy mondays

Off the denim tip.....but I was just sifting over at hype beast and saw a bathing apes new trainers which are "Influenced" by Nike air max, am I wrong or are every pair of bape shoes a direct rip on either Nike, Adidas or Converse? Why the hell dont they design there own shapes? Also a leather Jeans patch I saw had a very wrangler-esque rope logo. I suspect they do this alot.

Happy mondays

no. your right. nigos too busy counting his money to make any new designs.

• 3 years later...
Off the denim tip.....but I was just sifting over at hype beast and saw a bathing apes new trainers which are "Influenced" by Nike air max, am I wrong or are every pair of bape shoes a direct rip on either Nike, Adidas or Converse? Why the hell dont they design there own shapes?

Not to mention the irony of Levi's suing of all Japanese brands for something as small as the red tab and arcuates, yet releasing a shoe line that rips Vans, Converse, and even Sketchers styles.