tall and skinny...

cheapmuthafukr

here's the deal kids... im 6', 150lbs, and have broad shoulders and very long torso. i mean really long, cause even tho im 6' most of my inseams are 30 or 32 inch. when i buy medium shirts they are usually pretty short on me and the shoulders are tight, but when i go lrg they are much too baggy. what should i do?

lol im the opposite.. 6'3" long legs short torso.. gotta wear my jeans real low.. so my legs dont look like girrafes...

..hmm maybe u should wear large.. but shrink them in the dryer.. so its in between a medium and a large..

pretty gay idea but maybe itll work icon_smile.gif

i tried... AFTER drying and shrinking its still too big... maybe i just need to make my own clothes... the only things ive found that fit, now that i think about it, are vintage shirts from the 80's... esp. my lacoste "patron" polo... fucking beautiful shirt, made in japan and softer than a post orgasm pussy... but im going off on a tangent................................................

TragicBliss had the exact same problem. He the same height and around the same weight as you. He buys size L and then does some work on them with a sewing machine. If you don't have the skills you might be able to find a tailor to do this kind of work for you.

I am sure TragicBliss will have some advice on this when he gets on.

Quote:

here's the deal kids... im 6', 150lbs, and have broad shoulders and very long torso. i mean really long, cause even tho im 6' most of my inseams are 30 or 32 inch. when i buy medium shirts they are usually pretty short on me and the shoulders are tight, but when i go lrg they are much too baggy. what should i do?

--- Original message by cheapmuthafukr on Oct 20, 2005 06:57 AM

Fuck the jeans dogg, your skinny ass needs some creatine.

wind breakin necks with that neon air tech

I love how peaple hate on thin dudes. Like it's some sort of sickness because you don't fit in with most overweight Americans.

I'm 6'0" and weigh about 150lbs.

I can outrun, outjump, outclimb, outpace, out-whatever pretty much any dude who tests me. And my stamina is on fucking point.

Creatine? Your fucking teh ghey dude. Seriously.

http://www.tragicbliss.com

Edited by TragicBliss on Oct 20, 2005 at 03:27 PM

same here. im 6'2" 167 and i was a state champion wrestler for 165 and starting center for an all state division 1 hockey team. thin is not bad. i have used creatine but i highly do not recomend it. i only used it for wrestling because i have hydration problems and needed to retain the weight when i was out a couple lean mass pounds. creatine is only good in short periods. it will not help you gain size for more than a few weeks. when you stop taking it, you go back to your normal size. if you really dont want to be thin, eat alot of protein and carbs. but really, there is nothing wrong with being thin.

back to what was asked.... tailor your shit.

Edited by adsurgo on Oct 20, 2005 at 04:09 PM

Quote:

6'0 / 138.. I'm likin it that way too. Gives me an excuse to be picky about girls. Only take em skinnier than I am.

--- Original message by wild_whiskey on Oct 20, 2005 04:07 PM

Great point.

I also love it when people who don't know me tell me to eat something when I can most likely outeat them anytime. I can eat a ton of junk and not gain a single pound.

I'm 6'2" and 165... = fairly freakin skinny.

I love the tight fit but yea, the short shirt thing is a problem. I particularly hate LRG, their following has been poisoned with lots of poseurs disguised as filipinos. (read: kidding, sort of)

Try some RVCA "premium" shirts. They have a high quality combed cotton feel that is very stretchy, gives your room, and yet are still form fitting so that you dont look like a skinny ass. Plus, a lotta their designs are pretty solid, it's definitely the most elitist-asshole esque of surf brands. I have 3 of em, wear a small, and they've lasted forever.

- drew

eusgro drender

Edited by msodrew on Oct 20, 2005 at 10:18 PM

Quote: Try some RVCA "premium" shirts. They have a high quality combed cotton feel that is very stretchy, gives your room, and yet are still form fitting so that you dont look like a skinny ass. Plus, a lotta their designs are pretty solid, it's definitely the most elitist-asshole esque of surf brands

No way homie. RVCA is pretty fucking core. What other company you know thow Mark Mothersbaugh, David Choe, Ed Templeton, or Rebecca Westcott art on a tee and give the proceedes to charity?

ill.

http://www.rvcaclothing.com/

http://www.tragicbliss.com

Edited by TragicBliss on Oct 21, 2005 at 12:31 AM

Edited by TragicBliss on Oct 21, 2005 at 12:32 AM