Wonderful T-Shirts (My new project)

chapital

Hello everybody. I've recently made some t-shirts for sale online as part of my lighthearted illustration project (Wonderful Drawings). If you'd like to see the whole collection (so far), you can view it here: http://www.redbubble.com/people/wonderful/clothing

All t-shirts are printed on American Apparel.

Here's a few examples:

wood-pecker-fish.jpg

the-strong.jpg

the-clawed-person.jpg

tax-rates.jpg

who-am-i.jpg

hedgehog.jpg

And here are some older designs:

bodies-of-water.jpg

blue.jpg

So there's a few of them. Please feel free to give me some comments. Although, please keep in mind: I'm not trying to start the next big street-wear brand. I'm really just doing this to amuse myself, so if you like my work that's great, if you don't, that's fine too.

This site I am using is called Red Bubble. It seems like a really great way to get your work out there with low set-up costs. Anyone out there who has always wanted to make t-shirts but has been held back by the time & cost involved, check out this site!

Ok, thanks for your time everybody.

Guest jmatsu
Hmmm Jmatsu loves a good old shoot-down eh. Dude needs to get laid or sumthin.

Dig the designs Chapital. In fact I own the prototype of the hedgehog t-shirt and wear it with frequency.

You may consider your products to be endorsed by me.

hahaha you a biased fucker with bad taste.

hahaha you a biased fucker with bad taste.

I'll grant you the first accusation - chapital is a friend of mine. I'm trying to support a friend whose work I like.

But dude, from the fit pics you've posted and the stuff you endorse, I don't think you can talk from any position of higher sartorial authority regarding my taste.

Now quit bullying and go get yoself some Rohypnol, foo'

:eek:

Guest jmatsu
I'll grant you the first accusation - chapital is a friend of mine. I'm trying to support a friend whose work I like.

But dude, from the fit pics you've posted and the stuff you endorse, I don't think you can talk from any position of higher authority.

Now stop shitting up this thread and get yoself some Rohypnol, foo'

:eek:

big WOW

what does this have to do with being a higher authority, my fits or shit i like? nothing personal against you or your boy. shit sucks, cry me a river.

this stuff is like cafepress all over again.

i think the fashion zeitgeist has gone beyond ironic single color tees.

Also:;

tax-rates.jpg

SERIOUSLY?!?!??????

What is this 1995?

Guest jmatsu
your response to my post and your neg rep re my 'bad taste' was inherently personal, mang.

how was shit personal? i feel you have bad taste (demonstrated in this thread) and felt like neg repping you for your being biased.

how was shit personal? i feel you have bad taste (demonstrated in this thread) and felt like neg repping you for your being biased.

wut?

you feel I have bad taste? you neg-repped me for being biased? that's got little to do with the t-shirts/the purpose of this thread, and a lot more to do with me as a poster.

that's personal by definition. which is fine, just don't front about it.

Guest jmatsu
wut?

you feel I have bad taste? you neg-repped me for being biased? that's got little to do with the t-shirts/the purpose of this thread, and a lot more to do with me as a poster.

that's personal by definition. which is fine, just don't front about it.

actually i think you shouldn't front. you seriously gonna tell me you would endorse this crap if nigga wasn't your boy ? i'd say your neg rep was fuckin personal and biased to boot. my neg repping you was based on your biased neg rep of me and your classless endorsement of this fucking doodoo. you as a poster? stop flattering yourself. i don't even remember/know who the fuck you are (other then you're being mighty stupid in this thread).

for real, if a friend of mine posted some obviously wack clothing, i wouldn't call someone out, let alone neg rep someone for saying shit about it.

Thank you very much to choice_jeans, jmayhew, 40ozprophet, noogsahoy for their comments. And especially thanks to choice_jeans for his support. If you don't like my shirts, please don't take it out on him, he didn't make them.

jmayhew, if you would really like the shirt with "interest rates" I would be happy to make it for you. I will send you a PM.

noogsahoy, I understand your concerns about pricing. I have just started selling these, so I am just getting the hang of things re: pricing. What do you think would be a fair price? As I am not producing these myself in bulk, the base price is reasonably high so I have to take that into consideration. Also, a lot of the tees my friends (and I) have bought range from $50-80 AU, so I thought around $40 would be reasonable for an independent designer. Please feel free to send me your ideas on pricing and I will definitely consider your thoughts! Thanks again for your comment.

malaesthetique & Just Another XY, I'm sorry you don't like my designs. But I am just making what I like for fun, I am not trying to stay ahead of the fashion zeitgeist. Also, malaesthetique, when you say my work is like "first-grader garbage", that is kind of the point. It's just something I do for fun, in my day job I worry about making things look professional etc. Thanks for your comments.

jmatsu, I think we get the point that you don't like my designs. Thank you for your comments. Please don't post any more in my thread. If you would like to criticise my designs some more, feel free to PM me with your insults.

actually i think you shouldn't front. you seriously gonna tell me you would endorse this crap if nigga wasn't your boy ? i'd say your neg rep was fuckin personal and biased to boot. my neg repping you was based on your biased neg rep of me and your classless endorsement of this fucking doodoo. you as a poster? stop flattering yourself. i don't even remember/know who the fuck you are (other then you're being mighty stupid in this thread).

for real, if a friend of mine posted some obviously wack clothing, i wouldn't call someone out, let alone neg rep someone for saying shit about it.

Fair call. My neg rep was personal and biased. I was sticking up for a friend who's work I like. Whatever.

Anyway I made this for you. Enjoy :)

Picture4.png

Guest jmatsu
Fair call. My neg rep was personal and biased. I was sticking up for a friend who's work I like. Whatever.

Anyway I made this for you. Enjoy :)

Picture4.png

well since you admit shit, i guess i can forgive you this time.

and thanks for the kind gesture, but unlike some, i ain't gonna b biased about shit. it is my duty to say that your tee sucks as much as that of your friend's.