Consolidated Sale: Alden AF53 Shell Cordovan 8.5D, PBJ AI-001 W28, Julius Longsleeve

Aramyr

Due to my unfortunately rather narrow feet, putting up a pair of boots that I just don't wear much. First up, AF53 shell cordovan boots from Alden of Carmel, size 8.5 D. Nearly new condition, creasing is minor. They will also come with Alden cedar shoe trees and a container of the #8 cordovan paste wax, as well as the shoe bags. Tried to take multiple photos showing how the color changes under light, but it's tough to capture.

Retail on the boots alone is $570, asking $375.

Alden1-1.jpg

Alden2-1.jpg

alden1.jpg

alden4.jpg

Pure Blue Japan AI-001 Size 28

18.5 oz denim, dyed with natural indigo by hand.

Purchased pre-Levi's lawsuit from BiG, so they have the blue tab. I've too many pairs of denim and not enough time, so I'd rather see these go to a better home. AIs come in one wash state, so there should be no more shrinkage. New condition.

Retail of $510, asking $300.

Waist: 28"

Front Rise: 10.5"

Back Rise: 13.75"

Thigh: 11.25"

Hem: 8.25"

Inseam: 33.25"

PBJ1.jpg

PBJ3.jpg

Jeans4.jpg

PBJ4.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h143/Aramyr/Jeans1.jpg

Julius V Neck Longsleeve from the Fixed collection Size 1

A mix of cotton and cashmere, v neck that's great for layering. Material is quite light and stretchy, so measurements are approximates.

Asking $125.

Pit to Pit: 18"

Shoulder to Shoulder: 16.5"

Sleeve Length: 25"

Neck to Hem(from the back): 26"

Julius1.jpg

Julius2.jpg

Questions or photo requests of anything, let me know. Prices include shipping in the US. International shipping will probably add about $25.

• 6 years later...