[FS]-samurai x big USA sz33 NEW, FlatHead woven black leather chain

inthemix_

Whats up sufu

I have two things that I'm wanting to sell.. they've been sitting around my house so figured I'd get rid of them! And who else, besides the sufu fam? Heres the list of things I'm selling:

Samurai X Blue In Green 15oz USA model, sz33

these are NEW, they've jsut been sitting in my room closet since they were released. Tags are still on.. untouched ! These 15oz jeans are as good as it gets.. blue in green in collaboration with samurai. What more can you ask for ? ah.. i cant believe I'm letting go of these jeans.. the little details on this baby is unbelievable.

Alltogether, I paid $299 with shipping and handling. For these bigxsammys I'm looking for $250 shipped[prices lowered]

pre

usa_model_raw.jpg

usa_model_washed.jpg

but I'm sure everybodys aware of the sizing issue, so keep that in mind.

bigxsamuraiusa33-1.jpg

bigxsamuraiusa33-2.jpg

bigxsamuraiusa33-3.jpg

bigxsamuraiusa33-4.jpg

bigxsamuraiusa33-5.jpg

bigxsamuraiusa33-6.jpg

bigxsamuraiusa33-7.jpg

bigxsamuraiusa33-8.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

FlatHead Woven Black Leather Chain [ SOLD ]

This is the oh so famous flathead highquality woven black leather chain.. I haven't used it since February and only used it for one month maximum. It's in great quality, hasn't been conditioned and whatnot, so you can call it new. There is only little fraying on the outer black layer of the leather, but that's the beauty in it.. how it ages. I'm looking for $90 shipped, but PM me if you want to work something out.

SOLD!

I ONLY accept paypal, and my paypal account is seller verified. I DO NOT ship first. You can either post here, pm me if needed, or email me at [email protected]. Good luck to everybody !

• 4 weeks later...

Absolutely lovely jeans. I've seen them in person.. my friend has a pair in size 30.

Will you price it a little lower though? Thats retail!

Kudos

*bump*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...