WHAT DECADE YOU IN?

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

just curious what you guys are into. lots of stuff these days is futuristic or just basic. but lately i'm interested in 80's clothes. the oversized sweats and big prints and starter caps.

guess maybe thats what streetwear's like, but what decade you feeling?

Quote:

BACK TO THE FUTURE 2 STEEZ WITH AUTO-LACE NIKES.

--- Original message by artificialsky on Oct 18, 2005 11:33 AM

Yeah man..........I want my jet pack, a flying car, a personal robot, a fridge that orders milk, auto laces, power adjusting jacket sleeves, a hover board, a sick stick..........

I wanna rock a pair of those MC HAMMER PANTS!!, they almost like geeny pants!!AN d one of those silk like shirts form teh 90's

ahhh.....ahahahaha..............hgahahahhaahha......fashion................sex..................drugs............................girls.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........sneakers..............................................

I think i am into the mid 00s. probably around 2005 or some sort. Hah. Just kidding. I tend towards the 50s with a more cowboy feel. Western shirts, raw levis, and cowboy boots. I try my best to look like Paul Newman in the movie "Hud."