Fennesz + Sakamoto nyc tonight free

I live in CT though so I probably wouldn't get home till 3 a.m. I'm kind of still considering though...

I don't think it will be a very long show and you might not get a chance to see it ever again. Stop being a responsible old man, just take a nap and go to work.

I really enjoyed the show once sakamoto was on the piano. It got even better when fennesz played his guitar. I like almost all of the songs. I think the last song and the two encores were the most accessible. Anyone know if those songs were from cendre? I dont remember them.

Most of the songs were from the album, I don't dislike the album although I'm not a huge fan of Sakamoto but at the end the show was pretty good. For me the less piano the better so the best songs were the two towards the end with no video, Sakamoto just playing on the strings of the piano.

the first time fennesz started playing guitar it seemed like a down syndrome child was playing it.

You should listen to Reynols from Argentina. The drummer has down syndrome and the band fucking kills...

WBL4_C598d8

(there is a documentary about them on youtube)

don't listen to polish, he was too busy talking and making it impossible for others around him to appreciate the serious art that was happening on stage

the first piece was good but i wasn't too keen on the overt sentimentality of the stuff from the album. i've only really kept up on his improv work with erstwhile so was pretty surprised about it.

the best reynols record is the 10,000 chickens symphony btw. 10,000 chickens can't be wrong

edit - f***ing spoon?!?!!?

the best reynols record is the 10,000 chickens symphony btw. 10,000 chickens can't be wrong

I gotta hear that. The only reynols album I actually own for some reason is the one that's all blank tape hiss.

edit - f***ing spoon?!?!!?

for the record, I did not attend the spoon concert either.