SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

making SWP my captain was an awesome move.............................

did the same... little fucker better do something this week. stoke at home looks promising but they might park the bus in front of the goal.

man utd should do one over blue shit and rooney is on 100th goal so maybe he'll get something. he's been playing very well and for now i'm picking him over ronaldo.

chelsea liverpool has 0-0 written all over it but there has to be a game where these teams start scoring more goals. kuyt has been doing the job and since he's listed as a midfielder he can get some points. of course i didn't have him on my team and i'm sure now against chelsea he will just run like a headless chicken.

Sunderland v Newcastle

West Brom v Hull City

Blackburn v Middlesbrough

will probably be snooze fests

yeah midweek bonus bitches :(

glad I captain'd Adebayor... but fuckin so bummed I swapped out Agbonlahor for Defoe... fuckin injury updates on sites....... grrrrrrrrrrrr.....................

• 2 weeks later...

OK everyone just get Ronaldo in as their captain to cancel it out...it'll be like 10 a side then.

So is this gonna run all season long or do people want to break it up into two parts?

I can see people getting disinterested with this if they are stuck far behind. 19 games for half of the money to make this interesting for those towards the bottom?!!

Can we take a vote on this? If there's no interest we can keep it the same.

hahahaha

I do hear ya tho that the bottom half of the table (sans me maybe) are gonn fast lose interest if the top 3-4 keep jockeying position.........

I have no luck........ ha....... dumped Ireland last week for Giovanni... who scores but Ireland goes for two! hahaha

SWP's lookin' like my transfer this week but knowing that he'll start to go mental again... uggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why didn't Zaki play? Injury? Doing this shit whilst travelling sucks hahaha

OK everyone just get Ronaldo in as their captain to cancel it out...it'll be like 10 a side then.

So is this gonna run all season long or do people want to break it up into two parts?

I can see people getting disinterested with this if they are stuck far behind. 19 games for half of the money to make this interesting for those towards the bottom?!!

Can we take a vote on this? If there's no interest we can keep it the same.

If I understand you correctly, you mean separating the season into 2 halves? Great idea, just not sure it's a good idea to implement it now though, maybe next year. It would make it more exciting and feels less of a wait to know whether your $$$ is gone.

my main gripe with resetting the season is that the new teams we build would be terrible, considering most players worth purchasing have a higher price than they did at the beginning of the season, and as a result we'd be playing with weaker teams than other people in the league since we'd only have a budget of 100 mil. my current team is around 105.

one example that comes to mind, bosingwa (start: 6.0, currently: 7.1). not to mention ronaldo and lampard's prices...

my strikers are falling apart, defoe and zaki out...bent, worthless as usual

on the topic of resetting the league, i suppose it is possible to reset it, if we simply make a note of the points we have at the cut off point and simply subtract that amount from the tally at the end of the second half. this would allow those at the bottom of the table to do all the transfers they want before we record the number, and those at the top of the table can keep the players they already have if they choose.

just an idea.

• 2 weeks later...