SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you still need to sort out your defence.

can we boot your mate now? i was set for top spot then he showed up ...

:P

YES - after my second week transfer blunder/fiasco/retardedness... I haven't been able to recover... :(

NO - like I said midweek... funny thing is my mate's def the youngest outta us and he seems to know his EPL!!

the champions league game was weeeeeeeeeeeeeeak tho......... Man Utd did turn on once he came on.. the team became free and started causing havoc but in retrospect how much was that to do with Giggs coming on as well?

the champions league game was weeeeeeeeeeeeeeak tho......... Man Utd did turn on once he came on.. the team became free and started causing havoc but in retrospect how much was that to do with Giggs coming on as well?

lol none. Giggs has been a shadow of himself the past few seasons.

As for Cristina, I'm gonna wait it out for a bit. He'll mess up my whole team. Gotta squeeze every point from my current players 1st.

where can I watch the EPL online??!?! SportsZ doesn't seem to be broadcasting? Or should I Just install that sopcast shit?

Yeah my nephew's whipping all of us... I attribute it to the hours he spends looking at the upcoming schedules and TI's of players...

Kalou is saving US...

Wow my team took a bashing this week. Liverpool let me down big time and theres nothing worse than one of your players being subbed after about 10 minutes or being subbed on for the last 10.

Especially when one of your subs woulda got you a few points.

• 3 weeks later...