SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

yeah they'll sub in...

Fuck yeah with the captaining of Vidic tonight ;) aaaand buying into Berbatov n' VDS.... should be a solid week for me BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Now if only I can stop spending points during my transfers! hahaa

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to find rio ferdinand and break his fucking back. i'm tired of putting him in the squad and costing me a clean sheet!

the only icing on the cake is that united raped chelsea!

VIVA JOHN TERRY,

VIVA JOHN TERRY,

COULDA WON THE CUP,

BUT HE FUCKED IT UP,

VIVA JOHN TERRY!

oh...

and fuck liverpool!

ahahahahahhahaha

Chealsea's in serious trouble right now.

What I always thought would have been a problem has finally come about... there are too many play makers and not enough role players.

When the team starts slipping, instead of coming together as a team, the individuals are trying to win it.

Yeah Drogba's solid up front but with half the season away it ain't the time to be re-adjusting to his 'needs'.

Also the reintroduction of Terry n' Carv' at the same time worried me...

Ronaldo's goal should have counted...faggits

Sucks to have the 2 matches postponed. Guess there'll be more double-game weeks.

Vidic has to stop scoring headers!! Last season, I had him for the whole season and he hardly scored. This season, the tables are turned with Ferdinand and him points-wise

so I'm gonna be offline for a week or so........... having to make my transfers tonight..................... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

January's shaping up pretty good for the ol' seveneight ;)

And a big congratulations to the new no.1 for the league... it's been a long time coming.......

I'm coming for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was doing so sweet til kapo/ lampard scored those ultimately pointless goals in the chelski/ wigan game. How much of a push in the back is lampard allowed until its a foul too??

This suck.