Photodairy? "Moooooo!!!"

MajornvmMinor

Hey,

welcome on board of the Superspaceship.

I'm going to be honest with you here, judging from the tags you've added to this thread you are planning to have this about a pair of Nudie Slimjims, correct?

You will find that the general population of this board thinks of Nudies as the least "inspiring" jeans around in this niche.

Therefore I think that apart from taking in unnecessary space with your thread it would also not be considered anything special by most other members of this board.

I suggest you start a photodiary blog and link that in your sig or something along those lines...

Enjoy your stay...

i cant believe you started a thread called photo dairy.that is excellent.will someone with better photoshop skills than me please superimpose some nudies onto a cow,that would be a suitable end to this thread.

Hey,

welcome on board of the Superspaceship.

I'm going to be honest with you here, judging from the tags you've added to this thread you are planning to have this about a pair of Nudie Slimjims, correct?

You will find that the general population of this board thinks of Nudies as the least "inspiring" jeans around in this niche.

Therefore I think that apart from taking in unnecessary space with your thread it would also not be considered anything special by most other members of this board.

I suggest you start a photodiary blog and link that in your sig or something along those lines...

Enjoy your stay...

cottonkissengerxj8.jpg

so we can't start our own individual one?

why dont u go start a blog or something...

truth of the matter is, as blunt as i can say it,

nobody cares about you or your jeans, especially if they are Nudies.

if you want a photoDIARY to document your fades, start a blog elsewhere, but the fact that people won't find interest in your own personal thread is the reason why you cannot start your own photoDIARY