• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry edmond.

chin up.

you are master of the house now.

passing in your sleep is the way to go.

when my pops died at 61 i was comforted by the thought that it is the natural order of things for old people to die and for young people to live.

anyway, he will be doing the eternal kickflip in the sky while we psych ourselves up to do the same.

xoxoxo

ddml

sorry about your loss ed. my dad passed when i was 14 so i can relate. be happy that your father lived a fairly long life and got to see his boy grow up to be a successful man. hold on to those good memories, i get the feeling you have a lot.

My Condolences Ed,

Keep those memories, dont forget the best of times with him, write it down if you have to. because i didn't really and its beginning to get a little blurry. I regret it.

thank you guys i just came home from the first night of service

i was sad when i went to see him but actually he has a grin/smile in his face

im happy

he didnt suffer

i told him we will take care of everything ..

thank you again people

thank you

this should go in blurber (which, to be fair, nobody reads), maybe?

anyway, we sometimes get mad at your denimz nonsense on a silly internets message board, but that's some insignificant shit compared to life and death

i don't pray much, but i'm really, really sorry to hear this

i hope you can find some strength and comfort in the diffcult days ahead

Don't dwell on his death or depression will occur. Think about all the positives and amazing memories you have had with him.

I lost my mother to breast cancer a week before I started high school and you can't focus on the negatives.

Your father, my mother, or anyone's loved ones that have passed would not have wanted you to cry in greef. They would have much rather preffered that you laugh in remembrance.

Guest jmatsu
Don't dwell on his death or depression will occur. Think about all the positives and amazing memories you have had with him.

I lost my mother to breast cancer a week before I started high school and you can't focus on the negatives.

Your father, my mother, or anyone's loved ones that have passed would not have wanted you to cry in greef. They would have much rather preffered that you laugh in remembrance.

thuglife = good guy? he try 2 make u cheer up, by making a funny.