Official What's your size thread?

KickaPop

On topic though, I have had many sluts, ladies of the night, and some plain janes gasp and compliment me when I whip it out, and that makes me pretty much happier than anything, since that adds up to a lot of cocks seen, and I am winnar. I feel like an Olympian. You lose that effect you lay down with nubile virgins who can't appreciate a good penis when they see one. I try convincing them but it doesn't add any extra points.

I had a friend once, who in front of two girls, told them I had an impressive penis (we used to frequent some seedy establishments together, so seeing each other's cocks had become a regular thing for us), which led to instant success. I've had good wingman friends who pushed things along well, but that was the first time I've had a guy friend rep my penis for me, but it worked like magic.

080413_p18_actor.jpg

This guy is Korea's only openly gay celebrity apparently, and yeah he is OG pure fruit swagz. He does pirouettes at the club, and tried taking a nap next to me at the gay sauna I had to go to when I was homeless. He's only like 5'7" tall, but my fuck, it's like 7" long soft, a complete beast.

really want a pic? doubt it. but it's always been my claim to fame. my mother said my dad was like @ 11. why she told me this i don't know.

looks like you got the short-end of the stick