using "RAHOWA!" if you aren't white...

onemancult

i spent all my hs graduation money on death in june vinyl. truth.

you like strength through joy/current 93/sol invictis too?

i dont even think that many DIJ fans are legitimately nazi'd out. at least the bulk that i know of aren't. at least not in major metropolitan areas.

douglas pearce loves fat, juicy dicks. especially if they have runes carved in them.

a little meh on strength through joy, except the stuff they did with douglas p on vox.

like on that one ep of theirs, i forget the title.. the rose something. dark rose?

huge current 93 fan. so amped for their upcoming record. birth canal blues is amazing.

if you haven't heard it yet, let me send it to you.

sol invictus i waver on... lex talionis is great. in the rain and the blade are spotty, but i really like thrones.

perhaps it is time for a neo-folk thread in superculture...

Kunk, I also have some very nice vinyl by DIJ, the ones with the crazy graphics. I'm definitely more of a DIJ and der Blutharsch fan than other neofolk but I do like power electronics and pretty much shit myself during a Genocide Organ concert (twice). I do have you beat on the DIJ shows, I saw 3 in US, 2 in Poland, 1 in Slovakia, 1 in Czech Rep., 1 in Germany and 1 in France :D

Heilige!

oh and everyone who says Rahowa can be expecting a kick to the neck from me.

strength in joy were really good though at angel orensanz. they did a version of the blond beast that was never released that was sick.

the doug p/stj song was a grave for burning wings. good stuff.

a little meh on strength through joy, except the stuff they did with douglas p on vox.

like on that one ep of theirs, i forget the title.. the rose something. dark rose?

huge current 93 fan. so amped for their upcoming record. birth canal blues is amazing.

if you haven't heard it yet, let me send it to you.

sol invictus i waver on... lex talionis is great. in the rain and the blade are spotty, but i really like thrones.

perhaps it is time for a neo-folk thread in superculture...

Guest Chocodove2

I honestly cannot believe there is a DIJ/STJ/DB discussion going on on SuFu. Besides denim, probably the things I spend the most ridiculous amounts of money on are pretty much any rare DIJ item I can get my hands on. I actually went so far as to actually order one of those Totenkopf ceramic plates direct from Douglas himself. It's a shame he doesn't tour anymore. Heilige!

Guest ChetLenoir
hey Chet, how do you like that Access Virus? i've always wanted an Access Virus B so i can make that "squelchy" sound in psytrance songs.

PM'd...............................

Guest Chocodove2
Kunk, I also have some very nice vinyl by DIJ, the ones with the crazy graphics. I'm definitely more of a DIJ and der Blutharsch fan than other neofolk but I do like power electronics and pretty much shit myself during a Genocide Organ concert (twice). I do have you beat on the DIJ shows, I saw 3 in US, 2 in Poland, 1 in Slovakia, 1 in Czech Rep., 1 in Germany and 1 in France :D

Heilige!

oh and everyone who says Rahowa can be expecting a kick to the neck from me.

Where did you see GO? The live shit I've seen on the web looks fucking sick. Can't believe what some of their vinyl goes for.

Into LJDLP at all?

Where did you see GO? The live shit I've seen on the web looks fucking sick. Can't believe what some of their vinyl goes for.

Into LJDLP at all?

I saw GO in NY and in Berlin.

I have the Blood Axis & LJDLP - "Absinthe, La Folie Verte" box set

ishackimageev3.jpg

The Box is limited to 1'300 copies and contains:

- 1x10" Picture-Vinyl Disc, recorded Live in Sintra/Portugal - the only concert the projects gave For Absinthe !

- 1x10" Picture Disc with NEW material and NEW versions of Tracks from the Absinthe CD - all material 100% new and different to the CD-version !

- A dozen different inserts, colour postcards, flyers... . A real Absinthe Spoon in metal with La Folie Verte imprinted. A special book on Absinthe, re-print of a French book from the 19th century !