Help me identify a car part please

AgentJ

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys. anyone want to help me roll my fenders? just got a my jdm special -32 offset rims. need my shit rolled so they look flush ya dig

yo i got a roller in my garage dawg

what are we going to put on your s13 with s19 baddy kaht? 18x11 +25 and 3 inch spacers with -4 camber??

fuck the roller mang, my homie miguel and i just used a bat and a six pack, lol, came out PERFECT, so perfect that when we all rolled up to in n out this dude with with c320 who got his fenderz did at west coast customs or some shit was all like, who did your fenders, we just smiled and I gave my boy a little pat on the but. rest is history nigggaaaaaaz.

I don't think I've understood a single word in this thread. You guys are joking about rice rockets, right?

What has happened here my friend, is a small 4 page compilation of gems that harken back to a more glorius day in Asian-American culture, a day that predates Dunks, online fit battles, and myspace. Delicious little nuggets that only a lost generation could appreciate.