Help me identify a car part please

AgentJ

YO I got pulled over for my exhaust and I sweating so much the fucking rhinestones on my shift knob kept sticking to my hand man. I hope the cop saw my FUCK THE POLICE SUPREME STICKER.

Yo dawg was it the Momo Gaiden 2000 knob with perforated leather and swarovski? I almost got dat lolol but I dey didn't make it for Toyota automatic so I got Razo instead lolol

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

South shopping mall meetup 7/2: We are meeting up at South shopping mall for a meetup, where we will meet up, maybe get hamburgers, and then go to XxAzNXXB16A2xX's uncle's house to play Gran Turismo on the hardest setting, lol. Just come up around 4 and look for all the 5th gen Civicz lol.

Q45z.com meetup was a success!!! Great turnout, we had SIX first gen Q45's in the same parking lot, lol. We were at Carl's Jr and saw an elderly Asian couple roll into the drive through in what else, but a 1st gen Q45 lol!!! We walked up to him at the drive through and asked him a few questions, but unfortunately he didn't know about the site. You never know though, he might become a member now lol!!! XxQ45PlayaxX got dude's picture on his camera phone, lol!!!!!!

Ok, I'll be there in my red EG and my friend will drive his Fit.

Last meetup there was a chick with a yellow Type R, she was soooo hot.

Looking forward to it dawg!!! I haven't seen your whip in ages, I heard you got JDM rear seats and road flare!!! Bring your little sister lololol

For Sale: 1991 240SX, RB26DETT swap, Hayashi mesh and some steelies, lots of extras, ran a 12.1 in it the other day and I missed 4th about 50 ft from the trap lolzzzz, as-is $18,000 firm 626-867-5309
i lold at all that shit with steelies

niggas is gay with steelies sometimes

YO WHO'S GOT SOME Q45 BRAKES I NEED SUM BECAUSE I'M PULLIN 297 WHP ON VTECK

i drive a stock car

stock as in straight from the factory

I do too, for the first time out of 10 cars. I am thinking about koppin dat CSX-3 SQUASH though, when the new car smell goes flat. Audis and Mercedes smell almost identical inside, sweet and rubbery smelling, while BMWs have a spicier new car smell, does anyone else notice this?

Darkadious: steelies be good ri, when you got $40 and u fixin to get some tires boy, $40 you good ri, you want some low pro jumpoffs, u get another $50 more, you good.

I skimmed through the thread, but did not see the correct answer.

It is the transfer case cross member. You say its sounding wierd? You probably bent the thing into the exhaust pipe.

I owned a Cherokee for many years; worked on it and modified it myself.

Can you show pics of your own damage? If the transmission or transfer case are misaligned from the impact, it prolly ain't worth fixing.

-

edit; I see you realized that the exhast pipe is crushed. FYI that's prolly the cheapest part to fix...

I skimmed through the thread, but did not see the correct answer.

It is the transfer case cross member. You say its sounding wierd? You probably bent the thing into the exhaust pipe.

I owned a Cherokee for many years; worked on it and modified it myself.

Can you show pics of your own damage? If the transmission or transfer case are misaligned from the impact, it prolly ain't worth fixing.

-

edit; I see you realized that the exhast pipe is crushed. FYI that's prolly the cheapest part to fix...

I would provide pics but the car is already in the shop. The crossmember got hit pretty damn hard and got twisted upwards. I can see where its contacting the exhaust pipe, hopefully thats the extent of the damage but I doubt it. The car drives perfectly fine, but sounds weird. If the transmission or transfer case are misaligned, how could I tell?

BLUE PEARL/VIOLET PEARL WAS THE SHITS. WHERE IS VIET LAM'S WITH 10 SECOND EG6???

Viet Lam no monogatari

That car got sold in a game of cards. Around the time that the Honda Pro/Wicked Racing car was white/baby blue chillin slammed on CP-R's, putting down 11's with an H22, Stephen Papadakis and Viet Lam had an argument one night and broke up, Pappy leaving Viet alone in bed and refusing to give him the reacharound. Papadakis got himself a new main squeeze, with a big unit, and like a jilted exbf, Viet went on to see Pappy and his new go do big things from the sidelines. The rest is history.

Flash-forward, summer 1998. Everyone is wheelie-barrin' swagger jackin pro-class de stijling in the deep 10's, but something even more special has occurred: a fat white girl (married to an Asian guy no less) has done it, paving the way for many fat, ugly-faced white girl racers to come.