Help me identify a car part please

AgentJ

So I was driving my jeep grand cherokee and it was raining out and I accidentally ran completely over a media strip. I really fucked up some part and it got bent up into part of the exhaust pipe, causing me jeep to sound like a redneck piece of shit.

What part is this and whats its purpose? Im talking about the shiny metal piece thats circled, mines completely bent upwards.

07014wd04z1996jeepgrandta7.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo dawg on the way to the billards hall tonight me and mah 4 cousinz were rollin in the H-whip and this du in a white 911 turbo boned out ri, so I had to lay the smack down feel me

For Sale: 1991 240SX, RB26DETT swap, Hayashi mesh and some steelies, lots of extras, ran a 12.1 in it the other day and I missed 4th about 50 ft from the trap lolzzzz, as-is $18,000 firm 626-867-5309

For Sale/For trade: AE86, Levin front, red Onis, Fujiwara decals, lots of extras, needs just a little interior work, interested in trades for: Pista Concept, DSLR, raw denim, Crooks n Castles, Bearbricks 925-452-9821 Ask for Manuel

what color should i paint my CRX? man lime green just isn't cool anymore. I want something clean.

MAN DAT CAR IS CLEAN. THOSE RIMS ARE CLEAN.

Yo dawg, flat black all the way. You know my boy Wi Wang? He just sold his cell phone kiosk at the mall and bought Bentley two thousand six, and painted it flat black, it's CLEAN dawg

For sale: 1997 Honda Accord LX show car, won 3rd place Hot Import Nights 1999. Mercedes silver paint, Azect body kit, Racing Hart rims, Razo automatic shift knob, red spark plug wires, DC sports intake and stainless headers, too much to list!!! Over $45K in receipts for parts alone, must see. Call Phuc Dat Ho: 818-983-3214

Yo I got da mod virus lol. What should I do, clear cornuhz, or gunmetal rimz? Please choose.

'92 300ZX non-turbo (R.I.P)

'96 Millenia (daily driver lol)

'93 Civic EX (project in progress, JDM engine swap coming soon)

Mike

" I live life a quarter mile at a time"