Kiminori Morishita S/S09

The layering, textures, silhouettes, color palletes are really making my penis hard. For reals.

mrshmwss090390zf0.jpg

mrshmwss090326xl4.jpg

I remember seeing looks from past seasons and enjoying some but not in love with the whole collection like this. I've never actually seen this stuff when looking at nyc stores or various online stores. Do US or international online stockists not carry it or something?

And as mentioned before, anyone know of any stockists?

in europe, theres at least Ulf Haines in Berlin, Vertice and Harvey Nicks in London, and Dantone in Milan. oh and L'eclaireur and Shimji in Paris.

i love the shoes. gotta find a stockist in the us.

I think Maxfields and H Lorenzo are the only US stockists. maxfields at least has had a reasonable (small) amount of his stuff in the past.

• 1 month later...

looks like lanvin's the next dior homme... although i agree it's a nice collection, it's one of too many recent collections with influence screaming lanvin garderobe...

km stuff is beautiful though, in person, material, texture, and fit... if only he leans a bit more towards a less 'normal' direction the clothing would truely be amazing...