Help me London members!

Tyler

Help! I am not sure what to do here. Bought some black Dior Homme jeans from Dior in Harrods. Know they're meant to be worn long but these babies were just too long (I am normally a 32" leg) and so Harrods offered to hem them retaining the original hem. Okey dokey I thought - why not. It's Harrods so the tailors should know what they're doing. However, whilst now I've got them back the length is just right and long enough to wear 'em as they should be the actual hem looks pretty shoddy. It's not sewn on straight for one thing and is so thick at the sides where the seams meet that it just feels strange. Now, when the jeans are on you couldn't tell but I still feel peeved as the jeans cost a lot of money - should I complain and take 'em back or just swallow it?

Any thoughts on who else I could take my jeans to to get hemmed in the future?

Thanks

T

Yes, yake them back to Harrods....don't be cowed.....they messed it up and if need be take it up with the Dior stand...they might give you the run around but stand your ground. In addition if your are still within the window period for exchanges/refunds and have your receipt you have an even stronger case....

Yes, take them back to Harrods....don't be cowed.....they messed it up and if need be take it up with the Dior stand...they might give you the run around but stand your ground. In addition if your are still within the window period for exchanges/refunds and have your receipt you have an even stronger case....