so... how many years do we have left?

the_state

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTC 7 is a mystery of sorts, but all accounts point to massive fire and structural damage, brought on by ignition of a large reserve of gas/oil that powered the building.

Pentagon was hit by a plane. If anyone tells you that it was a missile, they're batshit insane. If anyone tells you that no plane wreckage was found, they're batshit insane. There are many photographs of plane parts.

If you want to find a real conspiracy, research Able Danger, John Oneil and Stratesec (Securacom). And when I say research, I don't mean having your head explode when you initially are exposed to this...I mean spend a few months following that trail.

who cares world war 3 is comming. And when its here Iand there is a civil war in this country I'm going to come to your guyses house and take your high top lanvins and Dior homie jackets. Then I'm going to take your precious raw denim and sell it on the black market. of corse I will also be looking for your French knives and taking those as well.

theres gonna be no such thing as WW3, globalization is gonna keep being emphasized and sooner or later the whole world is going to become one economy with basically no tariffs between countries. There probably will still be scuffles, mostly in the middle east over religion or whatever the fuck those guys are always fighting about.

But not if the world ends in 2012, I never even knew about that till Gouf posted it. Thats some crazy ass shit

i thought they had already turned this on? i remember reading a article in new scientist with a quote from one of the guys saying something like "well. we dont actually know what will happen when we turn it on..."

I have become fascinated with the LHC (Large Hadron Collider)

I don't think the experiment has started yet but I get the impression it is within a month

the language explaining what it actually does is quite far above my head but I understand things like the 27km ring inside will be the coldest place in the universe

bond villain steez indeed

It may help us understand what give mass to atoms or cause a sequence of events which destroy all existence

in the meantime their podcast/blog makes my brain curl up in the foetal position