supermeatheads

kunk75

\

Yeah dorm eating is tough. You'll find that the cafeteria usually has a few items that are there every day (mine was a breaded chicken sandwich). And there is always a salad bar. So I'd say you could try to stick to some of the food that's regularly there and fill in calories w/ others.

Or you could be like me and get whatever you want, then burn the cals w/ more cardio

i do about 30-45 mins of cardio, but mostly on elliptical cause i had a bad hip injury from wrestling in high school. for a while i switched to doing the stairmaster because most cardio machines at school are occupied, and that thing is brutal.

cernunnos, i cut out most junk food for the majority of the school year. it's not so much avoiding candy/sweets, but finding that nutrition and taste balance with the food choices. and then there's that damn late night meal though that usually consists of curly fries.

they neglected to tell you your knees, back and shoulders will be fucked by then, too.

i like frank zane, but i am more of an early arnold fan myself. and dorian, for his dedication and guts.

my back and right shoulder is already on it's way out :(

anybody have tips on how to manage a diet at college? quite frankly, i can't avoid eating like shit combined with drinking/smoking every other weekend. luckily, genetic asian metabolism has been saving me from becoming excessively fat. i want to establish a good work out and diet plan for this school year, but the only healthy thing i consume are egg white omelets with vegetables. i'm stuck with dorm food that changes every day, so its usually a hit or miss.

yeah, tip? dedication. is there anywhere you can cook in your building? if so, go buy your own groceries, cook for meals in advance and refrigerate, and don't eat like shit..

*no homo* I'm having trouble developing my chest. I seem to be more shoulder and tricep dominant. Any tips? Thanks

first of all,improve your posture.It looks like you are hunching,giving the illusion of a sunken chest

stand up staight and straighten up shoulders and breathe in.See if there is any difference

what is your chest workout,and how many times a week do you train it?

workout, smirkout, look at those pinched clavicles. chest width will be a problem.

first of all,improve your posture.It looks like you are hunching,giving the illusion of a sunken chest

stand up staight and straighten up shoulders and breathe in.See if there is any difference

what is your chest workout,and how many times a week do you train it?

thibs is truth. long as you're going heavy enough, the training is the last variable i'd say.

how's your diet?

and btw, everyone has weak points. i have chest width without much depth. i have wide delts but not canonball delts. alot of it is due to collarbone position/length, genetics, etc.

thibs is truth. long as you're going heavy enough, the training is the last variable i'd say.

how's your diet?

and btw, everyone has weak points. i have chest width without much depth. i have wide delts but not canonball delts. alot of it is due to collarbone position/length, genetics, etc.

My diet hasnt been that great lately because of a rough school schedule but I've always had chest building problems even when my diet was good. Genetics I guess.

My diet hasnt been that great lately because of a rough school schedule but I've always had chest building problems even when my diet was good. Genetics I guess.

don't know if you do this already but I found that once I started using dumbbells for the majority of my chest exercises, my chest blew up.. it's not big by any means, but if you look back on page 4 you can see that I used to have NO chest

don't know if you do this already but I found that once I started using dumbbells for the majority of my chest exercises, my chest blew up.. it's not big by any means, but if you look back a few pages you can see that I used to have NO chest

you have impressive pecs

using dumbell allows you a deeper stretch.You are limited by barbells because of the bar

dumbells just give you a more natural motion

don't know if you do this already but I found that once I started using dumbbells for the majority of my chest exercises, my chest blew up.. it's not big by any means, but if you look back a few pages you can see that I used to have NO chest

Thanks for the tip. I've been doing some benching using dumbells in my current program. What kind of chest workouts did you do?