FS: NDC laceups, Ugo Cacciatori ring

Guest winq

Prices include shipping within the states, I accept paypal.

1. N.D.C laceups, size 41.5, $165 shipped SOLD

ndcs.jpg

some light wear on the sole, but otherwise in perfect condition. size 41.5 and will fit a 41 or 42. outersole measures 29.5 cm.

2. Ugo Cacciatori leaf ring, size ??, $100 shipped SOLD

ugoring.jpg

Forgot the size. Ring measures just about 2.5 cm across, inside circumfrence is 5.5 cm. Made of high quality sterling silver or some shit, ring feels very substantial.

Interested in the ring, but the sizing seems really weird to me... 5.5 cm inner diameter seems huge. And what do you mean by "2.5 cm across" in this case? Like, thick? Sorry for the need for clarification here, but if you could help that would be awesome... or perhaps I just need to return to me ol' geometry texts...

Interested in the ring, but the sizing seems really weird to me... 5.5 cm inner diameter seems huge. And what do you mean by "2.5 cm across" in this case? Like, thick? Sorry for the need for clarification here, but if you could help that would be awesome... or perhaps I just need to return to me ol' geometry texts...

|----2.5cm----|

across would be diamterezz. [a diameter of a circle is any straight line segment that passes through the center of the circle and whose endpoints are on the circle.]