junk hello this is poll for fit battle dino kunk

conan.

who is win fit battle/wack battle?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. who is win fit battle/wack battle?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not jacking for votes (they voted) but it's funny that the people who've voted for me are the people on here that I like the best and whose taste i respect the most. makes sense, really.

Have you considered the possibility that people are voting for you because they like you and not because your fit is better? That would kind of ruin the point of this thread.

the saddest thing to me is that if i was literally 100lbs lighter, everyone would be like awesome. i'm a victim of muscleism. true.

Not really. Theres nothing wrong with having muscle. I wish I could build muscle like that. It's just the clothes you wear look weird on your build.

yeah agentj thanks but fuck off and stop trying to discredit my defense with that nonsense

the saddest thing to me is that if i was literally 100lbs lighter, everyone would be like awesome. i'm a victim of muscleism. true.

then drop 100 lbs. does bill oreilly wear FUBU? do supermodels wear lane bryant?

Guest No Handclaps Please

i voted against kunk because i hate deep vnecks and because his chest is on the gross side. shave it, define it, do something with it..

thank you, no handicaps. come over and i can crush your brain between my tit muscles.

sorry i have chest hair.

i voted against kunk because i hate deep vnecks and because his chest is on the gross side. shave it, define it, do something with it..

I think Kunk has some nice clothes, but on his frame it just doesn't look as good as it can. This is about whose clothes look better on them, and all logic points to Dino. I think they're both totally awesome though. :)

I don't have everyone's wardrobe memorized and haven't looked too much at the WAYWT thread recently. I voted for Kunk judging by the two pics presented. I don't see why anyone would like jeans shorts, crappy shoes and badly centered, ugly caps. Kunk'd fit is good though I'd prefer it if he had worn a white tee (Dino's fit redeeming quality). If I had chest hair I'd show off that shit all the time with unbuttoned silk dress shirt and Dolce suits.