Magic Mushrooms

UndaCover

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NseuEONt46A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NseuEONt46A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i ate two grams or so of some pretty potent gooms and popped a pill at the Electric Daisy Carnival this year. had an insanely awesome time. despite the fact that everyone said they're never seen sucha scared look on my face haha.

and it's really not fun to see an ex-girlfriend at a rave while you're on peaking on shrooms and haven't talked to eachother in forever hahah

^ i made up with an ex-girlfriend who, while hammered drunk, busted into my room and sat down on my bed spilling out her feelings to me as i was waking up out of a K hole. no wonder we broke up.

on another note, e + shrooms is fucking awesome. like a lucid shroom trip. best combo ever, its like being awake in a dream.

• 1 month later...

The one and only time I did shrooms was a pleasant experience. It was this past summer warm sunny day, I woke up and ate 2.0 grams of caps and stems, and it didnt kick in for about 45 minutes for me, but when I was laying in my bed just staring at the ceiling (its textured so there was ultra-weird patterns and waves) thats really when the trip started.

That day I was going out with my friend to look for a job with him, and he somehow got me to drive (I drive a 5-speed audi a4) so the difficulty was increased. But once we smoked a b just cruising around, everything really just settled in for me. It turned to just a calm, chill day for the rest, even when I was interacting with the staffing agency reps, I was just in a good zone.

Its hard to describe the feeling that I got from them, but as I took only 2 grams it was only a very mild hallucinogen, and more of a head high. This turned out pretty well though, because like adderall for instance, I just kept on thinking and talking, speaking articulately and intelligently, it was almost like I had complete knowledge (or what it seemed like in my mind). I thoroughly enjoyed them, even while experiencing a busy ass day like that was.

I would recommend them to anyone that has never tried a hallucinogen before because like I said, if taken in smaller doses, its only a mild hallucinogen and it really is an enlightening experience.

The best part about that day, I got a call on Monday asking if I could start at one of the jobs they had available!

The best part about that day, I got a call on Monday asking if I could start at one of the jobs they had available!

not surprised. when i eat a mild amount i feel quite talkative and happy which never really hurts in social situations. quite different than other things.

i need a hookup bad. could of found one last night at this hippyfest thingy, but it was sold out...

first time I ever ate booms I was emotional but having a great time, the second time I took them was the same day. but really different somehow, I don't think doing hallucinogens works for me at night stuck in a house, at least not others' houses. it was a strange night and has stuck with me for a while

hopefully (i say this because plans always fall through somehow) taking shrooms for the first time friday or saturday

anybody have suggestions on shit to do other than the obvious things?

also what would be a good movie thats wierd but not to the point where its like scary?

hopefully (i say this because plans always fall through somehow) taking shrooms for the first time friday or saturday

also what would be a good movie thats wierd but not to the point where its like scary?

Eh, don't just watch a movie, it's a bit of a waste. Go outside. Let them take you for a bit of a walk downtown.

The last time I downed some shrooms I was camping and took the canoe out to the middle of the lake to watch the sun come out for the first time in three days. I felt like Sacagawea. Then I fell in the lake.

thinkin about maybe trying 'em. my brother recently went on his first trip, have yet to talk about it with him though.

I'd probably start out small, like 1-2g ballpark and see how it goes.

bad idea.... its better to go big than small... the ego is a very fragile thing, and an underdose can be the scariest thing youve ever been thru... thought loops... thought loops... thought loops

the first few times i took mushrooms/ acid, was really good. wonky visuals, lauphing at everything, falling over, spinning out. and the likes.

after taking them for a few years every 'trip' seems like a visit to the dark side........i didnt get the bright colours, the lauphing the waves of euphoria....all i got was cold dark weird thoughts, and strange sh1t would happen.....like ghostly stuff.......

but please dont let me put anyone off.... in my opinion everybody should try them at least once.....youll never forget the first few times.....i can probably wet myself thinking about it now........that is what the lauphing is like the first few times.......i thought i was gonna die from lauphing (in a good way)....you stop lauphing, then look at one of your friends faces, and it just starts again!.

towards the end was wrong though, im sure i saw stuff i shouldnt have. but i did probably do too many and abuse the hell out of them!......

i think now is about the right time for picking them too.....where i live anyway. they grow good in cow fields. i think its to do with the cow sh1t.

years ago i used to fill bin bags with them,...so you can imagine how many i did.......ahhhh, i could run on all day.....DO IT!!!:).....

a great film for acid is fear and loathing in las vegas!!! classic shroom veiwing!!!!:eek:

I'd save the movie for the comedown if you're planning on doing them into the evening. Bad things happen when you try to sleep and aren't fully down yet. You can also pick up some melatonin from a nutritional store like GNC which will help with that.

One thing that really tripped me out when I was booming hard was to turn off all the lights and try to untie a big knot ball thing using just my tactile sense.

vvv you type like you took too many

DMT is awesome but it'll never be as awesome as lsd/boomers for me :)

I've never tripped harder than on DMT but it tastes like a tire fire and 15 minutes later I want to do it again and can't.

Somebody really needs to invent a drug that makes you trip for 2-3 hours.

I Dont Like "invented" Drugs... Natural Only Thanks

one-hundred.

but what's this about a small dose worse than a big dose?

only time i seen people fuck up is from eating a ton..... half-dose

with ganja just feels like a slow magic carpet ride.

if u "think too much" from a little bit a shroom, u ain't thinkin

enough in your sober life

You don't think too much on a small dose but you can get caught in these thought loops where you will think of something that leads you to another thought and right back to your original thought and this just keeps on happening and perpetuating its self.

But yeah, best cure for this is smoke some mary and you will chill out.

one-hundred.

but what's this about a small dose worse than a big dose?

only time i seen people fuck up is from eating a ton..... half-dose

with ganja just feels like a slow magic carpet ride.

if u "think too much" from a little bit a shroom, u ain't thinkin

enough in your sober life

well... i like total ego death. i dont like my mind racing. i like to be on mushrooms, not think on mushrooms. i think enough as is, i need to clear my mind.

interesting perspective....... while i think there is definitely a time

for ego-loss, i don't think that time is "every time." large dose and small dose i take em both if ya offerin,

my lifestyle encourages frequent use so i like to

"take a little" but "take often"

that was good

but really weird since i wasnt too sure what to expect

i just laid on the floor the whole night holding onto pillows and blankets and like rolling around

all i remember actually doing was talking to my friend and staring at everything and thinking a lot

the ego death scared me though

i feel like i shouldnt have closed my eyes

is it normal to not be able to like focus on doing anything and just feeling like you cant stand up?