FS: White Lanvin high top UK size 8 Us 9-10

BoardC3

relax. don't get your panties in a bunch. i just find it funny that you won them for $300, find them too small then try to sell them here for DOUBLE THE PRICE. then, when no one bites, you put them back up on ebay with a bin for $500 and a starting price of $300. don't you think most of the interested bidders will remember the original auction and what they went for then? funny thing is these lanvin sneaks are still being beasted over so someone's going to bid on them and you'll get your money back. good luck.

*edit* AND you tried selling another pair in a size 12 that you said were too big:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=160230887035&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

how did you ever think a size 9 would fit? gotta love free enterprise.

Hey sorry, Ill be getting some better pictures up tomorrow. Im not worried about selling them, just trying to give Sufu'ers a first shot considering that the forum has helped me for over 4 years now. the shoes are NOT in perfect condition, as Ive said to everyone who has emailed me, they have slight indigo staining on the top part of the ankle and have been clearly been used although pretty lightly it looks like. These I did buy to sell, as I said before and also I got these right when they came on so Im sure that there werent many original watchers. The 12s I was hoping would actually fit and were too big. Please email me with any questions because I dont check this too constantly. And feel free to keep rolling with the non-constructive worthless comments alleyooptroop, thats what the buyer/seller part of the forum is for clearly

• 2 weeks later...